• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wow... i must have assed a clone of Leongsam that i've just got a warning from him

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: wow... i must have assed a clone of Leongsam that i've just got a warning from hi

Now RonRon aka Tan Kim Kim can't comprain because PAP IB is having fun with infractions as well. :biggrin:

Don't always used the same tactic lah, when we speak against some opposition members, the most convenient way - PAP IB. Buay sian? I have nothing to do with PAP, but some oppositions leaders really piss me off:oIo::oIo::oIo:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: wow... i must have assed a clone of Leongsam that i've just got a warning from hi

Don't forget to create one reserve nick a day. He may be able to ban all in 5 minutes as he claims but he will spam the board with 10 pages of infractions. If he had only one enemy his method might work, but like I say, he claims 4-5 to be his mortal enemies, and if each has 10 nicks each, well the results will speak for themselves.

Then PAP IB will be very that this forum if Leongsam decides to close it down. Am i right? :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't always used the same tactic lah, when we speak against some opposition members, the most convenient way - PAP IB. Buay sian? I have nothing to do with PAP, but some oppositions leaders really piss me off
Mai ti siao lah.. Now we know RonRon is your clone. :biggrin:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then PAP IB will be very that this forum if Leongsam decides to close it down.Am i right? :biggrin:

Without this forum some of us will still be blindly vote against PAP..this forum help us to learn how 'good' GMS are. No vote from me for NSP or SDP..if RP and WP I will still vote blindly at least they dun exposed their weakness and stupidity:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He will probably close down the OA first. :biggrin:

Well i don't think so and i am certainly not going to tell to you why unless he bothers to explain. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Without this forum some of us will still be blindly vote against PAP..this forum help us to learn how 'good' GMS are. No vote from me for NSP or SDP..if RP and WP I will still vote blindly at least they dun exposed their weakness and stupidity:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Actually you should let GMS post because at the end of the day for all their big talk and empty promises if they cannot deliver, then they should be subjected to ridicule from forummers here. That is what i think since he is so stubborn. :biggrin:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually you should let GMS post because at the end of the day for all their big talk and empty promises if they cannot deliver, then they should be subjected to ridicule from forummers here. That is what i think since he is so stubborn. :biggrin:

I thought so, but everytime see his post, I cannot control myself:biggrin::biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Actually in cyber flame wars the dirtiest player wins. :p

How the nick yellow people came about... you gotta thank that extreme racist yellow_people whos main purpose here is to bash chinese when he is not harassing GMS. :biggrin: Ironically that keling asshole is free to post and i am sure cooleo will be glad to see him again.

Well not just in cyber flame, but sadly in real life, the dirtiest player wins!! Dun you agree? So sad!! :(

I can't wait for the real yellow_people to post and I will not hesitate to rebutt him. I hate racist (Chinese racist included, although I'm Chinese). Dunno why you put your clone as Yellow People and I thought you are the same piece of shit as him!! I think that was why I infracted Yellow People at first!

Hey one last thing buddy. You can be kwai lan with the rest of the bros here, but please dun kwai lan with Sam. I saw you challenging his authority again!! He can ban all your main clones, then you have to start from zero again!! Well, I know you have lots of free time to create new clones, but you still wouldn't want that to happen, do you?

:p

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can't wait for the real yellow_people to post and I will not hesitate to rebutt him. I hate racist (Chinese racist included, although I'm Chinese).

You will be wasting your time really for he is as stubborn as leetahbar. :biggrin:

Hey one last thing buddy. You can be kwai lan with the rest of the bros here, but please dun kwai lan with Sam. I saw you challenging his authority again!! He can ban all your main clones, then you have to start from zero again!! Well, I know you have lots of free time to create new clones, but you still wouldn't want that to happen, do you?

Woah... seems that a lot of people here are taking it serious. I can't see why you can see it from that point of view. I am a samster from the other sex forum and so many samsters have this sharing and wanting to contribute kind of attitude. Unfortunately i have also brought along with me my experience in flame wars from the sex forum. Don't ask about my main nick over here or there as the very first nick that i have registered has not even make it's debut. :biggrin:

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal

You will be wasting your time really for he is as stubborn as leetahbar. :biggrin:

Woah... seems that a lot of people here are taking it serious. I can't see why you can see it from that point of view. I am a samster from the other sex forum and so many samsters have this sharing and wanting to contribute kind of attitude. Unfortunately i have also brought along with me my experience in flame wars from the sex forum. Don't ask about my main nick over here or there as the very first nick that i have registered has not even make it's debut. :biggrin:

Then how come he warned you? :biggrin:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a samster from the other sex forum and so many samsters have this sharing and wanting to contribute kind of attitude. Unfortunately i have also brought along with me my experience in flame wars from the sex forum.

[/COLOR]
Hi Kaixin Ng Ejay:biggrin::biggrin:

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can you let the court jester back in, if only for short spells? :biggrin:
I am surprised that you asked but rumor has it that cheepshootjuan is the new clone of leetahbar. :biggrin: