• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wow... i must have assed a clone of Leongsam that i've just got a warning from him

Zhou Yü

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: wow... i must have assed a clone of Leongsam that i've just got a warning from hi

Not as brazen as leetahbar.

Yeah but i can't guarantee you his safety here for he has his faithful legion of followers. I can bet with you that they are extremely tulan with him than me.

:biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: wow... i must have assed a clone of Leongsam that i've just got a warning from hi

Correction : Should be

going to lose PAP supporters

going to lose PAP doggies like you

But i don't see any anti leetahbar, anti tonychat, anti PAP forummers comprain leh. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Dogs are more grateful than ungrateful suckers like you. They are better many times than parasites and leeches. Bedbugs are coming back now in great numbers.

Go on infract me. Then you can go to your hideout and masturbate.

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah but i can't guarantee you his safety here for he has his faithful legion of followers. I can bet with you that they are extremely tulan with him than me.

That's why I said short spells. Coz I'm sure the moment he posts, it will be followed up by someone calling him dog, scold father, steal mother's money etc etc.

Medusa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, you did say he won't care. Proved you wrong there :biggrin: if you want to reduce sammyboy to ground zero waste land, and if Leongsam wants to let you, then go ahead. :biggrin:

See what the other bro posted below. Forummers will decide for themselves who is to be blamed if this forum goes kaput. :biggrin:

Leetahbar new nick is "Cheepshootjuan".

I hope the OA takes care of that fucker. Don't forget his clone threatened to use a DDOS attack on this forum if his demands were not met.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Woah... seems that a lot of people here are taking it serious. I can't see why you can see it from that point of view. I am a samster from the other sex forum and so many samsters have this sharing and wanting to contribute kind of attitude. Unfortunately i have also brought along with me my experience in flame wars from the sex forum. Don't ask about my main nick over here or there as the very first nick that i have registered has not even make it's debut. :biggrin:

Actually that forum is good place to share share info and exchange views, photos etc. But dunno why, people flame one another!!

I never bother to flame others there. Just read FR, share mine. Photos, videos etc and already taken a lot of my time!!

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually that forum is good place to share share info and exchange views, photos etc. But dunno why, people flame one another!!

I never bother to flame others there. Just read FR, share mine. Photos, videos etc and already taken a lot of my time!!

Wonder what is kaixin Ng Ejay nick now? Sure missed his FR:biggrin:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal

How you know?

Anyway are you CCBCaoPi?

:smile:
KNN where are you from? Everyone here know Ng Ejay aka kaixin was a regular geylang cheongster. Dun force me post the link here to prove:oIo::oIo::oIo:

T

Taigong Wang

Hello Yellow People, trying to behave big f**k again?

:mad:

So watcha gonna do about it other than getting assed by the OA again? :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So watcha gonna do about it other than getting assed by the OA again? :biggrin:

2mrcw35.jpg

Can't do much.. just create new nic and post again or join other forums!! Sorry, I just dun have time to create 100 new nics and ass you back!! You win cos you stay here the whole damn day. You are the second best (Sam number one!) in the forum. Happy? You win!!

OK got to go out. Post again tonite after 10 pm. You have fun here!!

Enjoy your Sat afternoon, take a nap...

:smile::smile::smile: