• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow I am a QUALIFIED Hokkien charity marathon runner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many deceitful Cantonese criminals in Spore indeed. I am so suay to meet combination of Cantonese and Indian and chap cheng snakes.
It’s a miracle that I am still alive indeed after being bullied mercilessly by so many filthy vicious snakes from Malaysia to Spore to India to Sweden. I am the strong woman indeed. Thank you heaven for my strength.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s a miracle that I am still alive indeed after being bullied mercilessly by so many filthy vicious snakes from Malaysia to Spore to India to Sweden. I am the strong woman indeed. Thank you heaven for my strength.
Strong man and strong woman then can be qualified marathon runner mah. Weaklings can only be cheap manipulator like @AhMeng claiming undue credit.