• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow finally got one hokkien president

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_9571.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now this is then called relatable studied locally in Taiwan no take elite scholarship go USA study and called himself humble background.

IMG_9575.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he go round talking about his REAL humble background? I bet he didn’t. No need to go talk or worse fake humble background to be relatable. Don’t know what is called be your own man? Keep reminding people of their background for what?
I just scanned through news on him and no one nor himself is talking about his REAL humble background woh. That’s called a successful leader. What has humble background got to do with being president indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just scanned through news on him and no one nor himself is talking about his REAL humble background woh. That’s called a successful leader. What has humble background got to do with being president indeed.
英雄不问出身so simple don’t know?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwan Hokkien president got standard!

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know that ROC founder Dr Sun Yat Sen though born in Zhongshan, Guangdong Province is also of Hakka origin?