• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow, China is really encouraging racism. Causing world genocide and still re-open wet markets ?

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The the heck is China doing. Why is China re-opening wet markets ?
This Coronavirus basically made the world became anti-China and anti-Chinese for causing genocide in the world.

I hope I'm not exaggerating but everything China does is making me worry.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Coronavirus basically made the world became anti-China and anti-Chinese for causing genocide in the world.

Re-opening wet markets is alright as long as it doesn't re-open the P4 virus lab in Wuhan. :wink:

P.S: If you still believe the coronavirus was caused by eating bats or other exotic wild animals, I have seafront property in Bishan I want to sell you. :cool:

k1dddd.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steady lah. This is to show that eating wild animals and bats does not cause chapkaokee.

Human has been eating wild animals, wild fruits, wild veggan veggies, wild seafood for thousands of years.

Someone has to die eat the wild animal first, then know it is toxic, then folllowed by TCM create antibodies or antidotes 消毒药 for that animals... the local natives will warn you might lao sia or get fever and take this 消毒药... tio boh...

After immune to the toxic/ virus/ bateria can go back for 2nd serve eat till u broke...

This is Wuhan culture, u can change 4G to 5G but u cannot change Wuhan culture and way of life.

But the way, Wuhan are not farming or kill wild animals, pluck wild fruits in mass like angmoh McDonald killed hundreds of thousands of bull and cows per month for McDonald beef burgers, and chicken for McChicken burgers. That is worst animal care bred them to be killed... 不知死.... mass murder, genocide and anything in between...

This also helps animal population control in the jungle and forest. As such must thank Wuhanese for animal population control.... tio boh..

Only virus created from Ind Revolution toxic chemicals thrown into water and ground in suburbs and cities has no native antidotes avaliable. Maybe BE UK have them, the creator of Ind Revolution toxic chemicals, create respiratory disease with no natural vaccine 消毒药 from TCM....

So wuhan wet market has reopened prove that they have every antidote 消毒药 for each wild animals, wild fruits and veggies, wild seafood and wild chiobus toxic humji if any....

Tioboh hope this helps...

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can't wait to earn more money to prevent GDP slowdown. I believed, PAP will do the same at the first sign of pandemic slowing down. All gates will be opened for influx of foreigners. By then, too late because GE is likely to be over where 70% sinkies will give them the mandate.