• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow AR15 is most popular rifle in America!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

The WHOLE GAS IMPINGEMENT FAILED in M-16 AR-15 because POWDER CLOGGED and JAMMED Bolt Carrier & Bolt Area.

The only partial solution / remedy that only slightly improved is this :

That don't allow gas & powder to enter bolt carrier - however THERE IS STILL A VERY LONG NARROW GAS PIPE TO JAM! It is very hard to clean. When in war field, m&d + sand + water + blood + shit all will be JAMMED inside the slim narrow and LOOONG gas pipe!

AK-47 success in RELIABILITY and JAM-FREE because gas & powder & dirt etc are DISALLOWED to travel any far beyond gun barrel - the bullets cleans the gun barrel in every shot. Only a broad and short gas chamber not more than 2 inches for gas to travel beyond barrel. It is not narrow nor looong! Hence won't trap much dirt to jam. Easy to clean! The GAS PISTON itself is cleaning it every shot! The length of the travel is moving the piston push rod itself which is reliable and won't jam!

Spring is very easy to remove and clean compared with AR-15 M-16 which spring inside buttstok are seldom opened up!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you filthy whore everyday thinking about American cock KNN
A virgin is called a whore by shameful ccb Malaysians whores and sons of whore just like an invasion with ships parking in our water is called peaceful way to resolve matter by Mahathir.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin is called a whore by shameful ccb Malaysians whores and sons of whore just like an invasion with ships parking in our water is called peaceful way to resolve matter by Mahathir.
Hey Mahathir it’s not I called you Malaysians whores and sons of whores first but your ccb people with ccb mouth call me first. Just like your logic that Spore can park ships in Spore water so mudland can park ships in Spore water. So your ccb people call me whores of course I can call them whores right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is the SAR21 better? I read that NCC is now using SAR21.
All cadets have to go through Technical Handling (Trainfire) lessons as part of the NCC Basic Trainfire Package in order to learn the proper procedures of handling the SAR 21. Lessons are conducted by SAF National Servicemen Full-time (NSFs) and NCC Cadet Officers who have attained the Army/RSN/RSAF-NCC badge and are certified as Trainfire instructors. The Basic Trainfire Package includes stripping and assembly, marksmanship fundamentals, stoppages and remedies, and weapon reloading.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Cadet_Corps_(Singapore)

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
AK-47 success in RELIABILITY and JAM-FREE...….
Spring is very easy to remove and clean compared with AR-15 M-16 which spring inside buttstok are seldom opened up!
yes, in terms of reliability and overall performance, the AK-47 beats the M-16 hands down....
the americans only released this during ops desert storm :cool: