• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow Ah Kung made a profound conclusion. Sinkies already know it is the filthy Indians.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Changi Airport Covid-19 cluster originated from zone that received travellers from higher-risk places​

People queuing to enter Changi Airport's Terminal Three on May 13, 2021.
People queuing to enter Changi Airport's Terminal Three on May 13, 2021.ST PHOTO: GAVIN FOO
toh_ting_wei.png

Toh Ting Wei

• UPDATED
    1 HOUR AGO
FACEBOOKWHATSAPP

SINGAPORE - Workers infected with Covid-19 at Changi Airport had mainly been working in one zone that had received travellers from higher-risk regions, including South Asia.
Transport Minister Ong Ye Kung said on Friday (May 14) that the airport identified this trend after studying the 20-plus initial infections at the airport cluster.
"Most (of these infections) in fact congregate around one zone," said Mr Ong.

"This is a zone with a finger pier that receives higher-risk countries' (passenger) arrivals, including South Asia."
A finger pier is an extension that juts out from the terminal, with its own gatehold lounges.
This zone includes the conveyor belt and immigration area that the passengers pass through, Mr Ong said during a press conference by the task force combating the Covid-19 outbreak.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
South Asia my ass. We all know which is the primary source.

What are the countries in South Asia?
South Asia, subregion of Asia, consisting of the Indo-Gangetic Plain and peninsular India. It includes the countries of Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Nepal, and Sri Lanka; Afghanistan and the Maldives are often considered part of South Asia as well.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So I did a search of South Asia, in order to decode what he was saying.

The region consists of the countries of Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, the Maldives, and Sri Lanka.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We must not question the editorial integrity of our Straits Times, if it says South Asia, it must have very good coverage to cover all the possible sources- must be thorough mah... correct or not?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow take so long to realise ,all PAPigs MPs must be looking at their bank account until eye n brain blur till don know how to manage the situationpropertie busy buying in properties ,nuying in shares all at low value waiting for panedemic.to be over n reap a great fortunt in investment.If i vot.money think I cN triple my wealth

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I did a search of South Asia, in order to decode what he was saying.

The region consists of the countries of Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, the Maldives, and Sri Lanka.
No wonder America want to withdraw from Afghanistan. :unsure:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Changi Airport Covid-19 cluster originated from zone that received travellers from higher-risk places​

People queuing to enter Changi Airport's Terminal Three on May 13, 2021.ST PHOTO: GAVIN FOO
toh_ting_wei.png

Toh Ting Wei

• UPDATED
    1 HOUR AGO
FACEBOOKWHATSAPP

SINGAPORE - Workers infected with Covid-19 at Changi Airport had mainly been working in one zone that had received travellers from higher-risk regions, including South Asia.
Transport Minister Ong Ye Kung said on Friday (May 14) that the airport identified this trend after studying the 20-plus initial infections at the airport cluster.
"Most (of these infections) in fact congregate around one zone," said Mr Ong.
No need to identify trend. PAP is simply ignorant, and abnormally stupid. It is common sense that imported cases are THE ONLY source that infected our community leading to the current situation of lock down again. Netizens constant warning to PAP was turned on deaf ears. I am surprised they still continue to blame our intelligent sinkies for the spike in cases. If it is Kim Jong Um, the MTF would be hung instantly.

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
even now when the worms are out
still hide the truth
speak the truth and let the truth be known
knnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn