• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wow “My pain is your pain”. Certainly beat “You die your business” and “Your loss is my gain” 5000 year culture

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol after I posted this and a thread in main forum on global black lives matter protest “Your pain is my pain”, the Malaysian attack dog changed its profile pic to this. Alamak you proud Malaysian attack dog is not qualified lah, your mantra should be “Your pain is my gain”.

View attachment 80548
Proud Malaysian and Indian dogs want to use old dog tricks to harass me on duolingo like what they did last time. Let the world know lah your Xia suay malaysian and Indian criminal bully antics.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
34eozl.jpg
Wow like that they come to the crunch still can unite means they are still superior compared to some other raceS that only know “Your pain is my gain”.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow like that they come to the crunch still can unite means they are still superior compared to some other raceS that only know “Your pain is my gain”.
Some of these evil filthy COWARD criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores are always upping threads with their proud mantra of “Your pain is my gain”. And then after doing injustice to me act righteous complain pap injustice to them. So self entitled barbarians shameless hypocrite fake pretentious and love to act indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got global support some more on their complaints of racism. Not like those 5000 year culture hypocrite criminal bullies that viciously attacked me while complain loud loud racist attacks from others that get zero global support.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of these evil filthy COWARD criminal bully dogs liar sons of whores are always upping threads with their proud mantra of “Your pain is my gain”. And then after doing injustice to me act righteous complain pap injustice to them. So self entitled barbarians shameless hypocrite fake pretentious and love to act indeed.
unnamed.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle love to see your nipple cut out and labia nail to the wall shiok shiok :biggrin:
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese son of chicken yesterday condemned violence loud loud now kena caught by me you are pretentious hypocrite liar son of chicken only keep talking doing violence on me like it’s your human right entitlement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give you one tight fucking slap till your neck break.
Why dare not admit you are m&d since you are so proud to insult me yellow whore all the time? What a coward criminal bully son of m&d whore or yellow Cantonese whore.