• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you take bus or walk if your destination is only 2-3 bus stops away?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is there a need to create so many clones? Why can't use fishypie to post this? Come on this is getting silly.

Whoever TS is.....he's a ball-less fucktard......dun even dare to post using his original nick.....we are all faceless here and yet this loser still need clones before he got guts to post lol

YAYAPapaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
How far can this penny save get you thru your days? Solution is can you make this penny back within the few hour or so.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Less than 1 km . I will walk. Because waiting for bus will take maybe average 10~15min.
By walking already reach the point so no point taking bus.
I calculate time saving.

Porsche

I would walk, good execrise for the body....:smile:

I feel the same too. We are just not exercising enough. If you do live in a terrace or semi-d, chances are that you get to do regular climbing exercises with the staircases leading to your bedrooms. I even find lazy people using the lift when they actually live on the first floor.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel the same too. We are just not exercising enough. If you do live in a terrace or semi-d, chances are that you get to do regular climbing exercises with the staircases leading to your bedrooms. I even find lazy people using the lift when they actually live on the first floor.

If the weather is nice, i would walk to the super mkt, shopping center or the libary, roughly around 20 to 30 mins walk......:smile: