• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

would you buy this for usd25k ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BTNz6NftP34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A COE for a bike is cheaper than a car & big bikes can easily cost $50k in Spore. So US$25k is reasonable price :smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Need tot think bigger.

With such a vehicle can live in JB, Malacca,.. or Batam & commute for work in Spore:smile:

yes..that will be real cool to fight the traffic ...and singapore property confirm no business too :wink: guess LKY will not let it happen ...

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt the govt will allow. Elsewhere may be possible but Singapore? Even wearing very short swimming trunks at the beach people complain.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guess LKY will not let it happen ...

Yes, the old man would never allow anything that threatens his pocket. If you hang around the checkpoint at Woodlands you'll notice that they are more concern with preventing the smuggling of cigarettes than terrorists:smile:

My favourite alternative technology motor bike is the Brammo electric motorcycle.

[video=youtube;_huQ0hUW-aQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_huQ0hUW-aQ&feature=related[/video]

It is something the PAP will never allow into Spore because it threatens the revenue they get from the taxation of oil. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, the old man would never allow anything that threatens his pocket. If you hang around the checkpoint at Woodlands you'll notice that they are more concern with preventing the smuggling of cigarettes than terrorists:smile:

My favourite alternative technology motor bike is the Brammo electric motorcycle.

[video=youtube;_huQ0hUW-aQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_huQ0hUW-aQ&feature=related[/video]

It is something the PAP will never allow into Spore because it threatens the revenue they get from the taxation of oil. :rolleyes:

cool bike bro....now we understand why even electric biscyle are not allowed on the road ( heard got ppl use it for transportation for work from yishun to raffles place ) ....not because of safety reasons but LKY pockets . if everyone use it then no one will pay for public transport and ERP :wink: LKY is a cunning rat .

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember the recent steps taken to use GPS for ERP? I think LTA saw this coming. But more pressing for the pigeonholing government - plane or Class 2 licence? How to determine engine capacity?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember the recent steps taken to use GPS for ERP? I think LTA saw this coming. But more pressing for the pigeonholing government - plane or Class 2 licence? How to determine engine capacity?

If it's approved by the goverment of couse plane licence cause you will have to pay another licence ... goverment will never think twice if they got the chance to whack your pockets :wink:

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No problem.

They can always simplify by having only 1 price, pegged to the highest capacity of course:rolleyes: