• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you believe in these 3 goondus "facts

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy Ngerng, the keyboard financial expert, Han Hui Hui the new citizen who is anti-foreigner and Leong Sze hian, the self professed harvard grad who writes articles with magic numbers derived from no where... so would you trust them instead of the experts??

10304877_671732092864098_171259205151979637_n.jpg

Wah This looks like a professional poster!! Seems like PAP also subcontract out such tasks now?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laksaboy,

Your shit list can add 'zeroo' and 'wmulew'. Also Leongsam is PAP IB de facto leader.

leongsam just likes trolling loser sinkies. kinda like tonychat, except tonychat sux dick and has stomache ulcers from too much soursop.

the IBs are too easy to spot. it's those 2-faced one who are harder to spot. that pretend to be one of us, but actually vote pappies all the time. those spies have been here longer than the astroturfing IBs. they're observing us, maybe just collecting info, maybe just waiting for us to give away personal info, so they can ssue us. dunno.

may sam leong and his foreigner ISP bless us!!!

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy Ngerng, the keyboard financial expert, Han Hui Hui the new citizen who is anti-foreigner and Leong Sze hian, the self professed harvard grad who writes articles with magic numbers derived from no where... so would you trust them instead of the experts??

10304877_671732092864098_171259205151979637_n.jpg

Think LZH, RN, HHH and MRavi plus one or two more can form a formidable GRC team.

beteljuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think LZH, RN, HHH and MRavi plus one or two more can form a formidable GRC team.

Singaporeans trust them much more than the PAP.
It is a known fact PAP only tell lies after lies after lies.

Try to think of something PAP said that is true?

You cannot!

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get it now! this will be bestest! and I am the first to say it!!!

Leong Sze Hian, Roy Ngerng, Han Hui Hui, Tan Kin Lian, MRavi and possibly my Goh Meng Seng, this can be the activist GRC team that punches through to parliament!!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get it now! this will be bestest! and I am the first to say it!!!

Leong Sze Hian, Roy Ngerng, Han Hui Hui, Tan Kin Lian, MRavi and possibly my Goh Meng Seng, this can be the activist GRC team that punches through to parliament!!

It'll be a show to see alright. You will see the speaker going crazy.