• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would you believe in these 3 goondus "facts

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy Ngerng, the keyboard financial expert, Han Hui Hui the new citizen who is anti-foreigner and Leong Sze hian, the self professed harvard grad who writes articles with magic numbers derived from no where... so would you trust them instead of the experts??

10304877_671732092864098_171259205151979637_n.jpg

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy Ngerng, the keyboard financial expert, Han Hui Hui the new citizen who is anti-foreigner and Leong Sze hian, the self professed harvard grad who writes articles with magic numbers derived from no where... so would you trust them instead of the experts??

10304877_671732092864098_171259205151979637_n.jpg

What experts? You mean PAP back their comments with figures? Joker.

It took the PAP half a decade to realise that existing infrastructure was insufficient to deal with the population boom.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sacred of the so called experts who are beholden to the MIWs and who befuddle u with their facts and figures!!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Absolutely not! I believe you 100%

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Laksaboy,

Your shit list can add 'zeroo' and 'wmulew'. Also Leongsam is PAP IB de facto leader.

wulew has been here for ages, just like cass888. However, they belong to a different category: they don't post links or content from the PAP's astroturfing sites.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lots of PAP IBs here. I think more than opposition supporters here.

There are some genuine PAP supporters out there, no doubt about it.

However, what is certain now is that there are apologists hired by the PAP to troll forums and disseminate their propaganda on weekdays, during office hours. :wink:

This is a recent phenomenon, and it happened shortly after that ST article about Jason Chua was published.

3.jpg

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a recent phenomenon, and it happened shortly after that ST article about Jason Chua was published.

Rather, the timing coincided with the shutdown of MSM's own Channel Newsasia forum.

I welcome them here. Every time they post, we rebut. That makes PAP worse off than not posting anything at all, because many accusations against opposition or activists are more guilty of by the PAP.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far believing in them cost nothing but my cpf is stangant if not less due to interst lower than inflation. So their words did not hurt me.