• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WouLd you be caught dead w/o your hp for a day ?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat if u dun haf ur hp n sum mor haf 2 take n mc dat day? ...

Wa....double whammy ha ?

My phone never leave me more than arms length. Many incidents of riots, earthquakes, fire, etc., while travelling round the world taught me that staying in touuch at all times is critical.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can onLy imagine it's worse than taking an mc for that day ! :eek:

You will be surprised by the quietness and calmness, that you can almost hear yourself thinking.
You should try it for a days or two.

Better than taking mc, I assure you.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Only caught dead if forgot h/p and h/p is with wife sure die.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wa....double whammy ha ?

My phone never leave me more than arms length. Many incidents of riots, earthquakes, fire, etc., while travelling round the world taught me that staying in touuch at all times is critical.

U take hp with u to toilet and shower?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go for days without my phone when we go fishing or on hikes or ride the more desolate trails. There's no cell coverage anyway so a phone would be pretty useless.

http://www.telecom.co.nz/mobile/mobile/ournetwork/newzealandxtmobilecoverage/

However, we do bring these along in case of an accident. http://www.beacons.org.nz/LAND.htm

So what's the point u are making, coming up with two contradicting statements. You leave your cellphone behind so as not to be disturbed while fishing or hiking or you don't bring it along because there's no coverage in those areas? Which is which?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So what's the point u are making, coming up with two contradicting statements. You leave your cellphone behind so as not to be disturbed while fishing or hiking or you don't bring it along because there's no coverage in those areas? Which is which?

I don't bother bringing it along on these sorts of trips.

Even when my cellphone is with me, it's usually switched off unless I'm expecting a call. My phone is charged once every 3 weeks. That's how often I use it.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't bother bringing it along on these sorts of trips.

Even when my cellphone is with me, it's usually switched off unless I'm expecting a call. My phone is charged once every 3 weeks. That's how often I use it.

See what you mean now. True lah, when on such trips, don't want to be disturbed by nuisance calls. But still it would be wiser to bring the phone along in case you have to make an emergency call or rescuers having to locate you should you be lost.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
See what you mean now. True lah, when on such trips, don't want to be disturbed by nuisance calls. But still it would be wiser to bring the phone along in case you have to make an emergency call or rescuers having to locate you should you be lost.

It doesn't work in the wilderness. There is no coverage.

tima81

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF days trained me not to use high end mobile phone. Non camera mah. :biggrin: U give me Ericsson 688 i also happy. So, yup. no HP won't die. :wink: