• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would u queue up for more than one hour for a 10 mins haircut?

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally cut hair just now. Sibei song, close to 2 months only but buay tahan siol.

Those days, keep long hair refuse to cut, but now less than 2 months is buay tahan.

Anyway, evening was not so long queue. Only 3 in the queue. Done in 10 mins. Price is x2, but boh pian give them earn la

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1589295381652.png

I don't get it. Look at the photo. 1st man is some ah pek with short hair. 2nd man behind is some mid 30s dude with premature balding pattern. 3rd man behind him is an uncle with short hair.

Are Sinkies just blessed with stupid genes?

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a deeply ingrained worldview that money is the be all and end all, without understanding that time is a co-equal resource to money.

That's why unless it's your own company, it's pointless to work 70+ hours per week, burn weekends and take back 'homework' from the workplace. It's not worth it.

In civilized countries, a company that makes its workers work beyond a certain number of stipulated hours in the employment contract will be in big trouble.
Singaporean needs to get use to work Long hours.
Unless you want to be replaced by FT

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[

I don't get it. Look at the photo. 1st man is some ah pek with short hair. 2nd man behind is some mid 30s dude with premature balding pattern. 3rd man behind him is an uncle with short hair.

Dumbfuck kiasu sinkies are sheep
They see queue must be good stuff so they join in scare to lose out.
Herd mentality

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 78381

lanjiao itchy after weeks of cb but no cheebye. die die must have chiobu touch and caress them. if sinkies don't queue, i worry.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This time round we should avoid unnecessary crowded place.
Covid19 is around.
Haircut cannot be urgency
Sinkies too bored stay home too long nothing to do.
Find any excuse to leave the house.
Just like now suddenly you see many people doing exercises outside and hanging out at supermarkets.
Pappies very assured of wining next elections no worries

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st picture above, shows the camera crews.

the mirror got put the Barber shop name

something like "OldBoy "...

Singapore dont have barber shop
called "OldBoy"...:biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
1st picture above, shows the camera crews.

the mirror got put the Barber shop name

something like "OldBoy "...

Singapore dont have barber shop
called "OldBoy"...:biggrin:

My Guess is Thailand or Philippines

The girls don't look Chinese more either Malay Thai or Pinoy.

Can't be muslim country cos will be non halal.

I go with Thailand! Bang Cock!