• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Would Samsters Masturbate John Tan In Exchange For BTS Merchandise? One Bro Asked His 12 Year-Old Sis! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The court heard that the incidents began with molestation in January this year and escalated when the teenager asked his sister to masturbate him in April.

The first incident took place in January, when both of them were at home. The girl had gone to her older brother's room to ask about her homework.

She sat on the bed next to him and asked him questions while they were alone in the room. The teenager molested his sister over her shorts before the girl ran out of the room.

The next incident happened in February after the family had moved to a new address. The siblings shared a bedroom, with the girl sleeping on the main bed and her brother taking the pull-out bed.

They were in the living room arguing over what to watch on television when the teenager picked his sister up and carried her to their bedroom.

He placed her on his bed and molested the girl over her shirt, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Ryan Lim. The girl yelled at him to get out of the room and he left.

On Apr 15, the girl went home and found that the door to their bedroom was closed. She knocked and waited but received no response, so she opened the door.

She walked in on her brother, who had been masturbating but stopped when the door was opened.

The girl closed the door and went to the living room but her brother followed her out and repeatedly asked her to masturbate him. He offered to buy her merchandise from Korean pop group BTS in return, said the prosecutor.

The girl rejected her brother's requests and lodged a police report on Apr 24, saying that she had been molested.

The teenager pleaded guilty on Tuesday to two counts of outraging his sister's modesty and one charge of attempting to procure an indecent act with a child.

A fourth charge of using criminal force on his sister by hugging her from the back will be taken into consideration for sentencing.

PROSECUTION NOT RULING OUT REFORMATIVE TRAINING

The prosecutor said the teenager had been persistent in his actions. He did not rule out the option of reformative training, highlighting that the victim was only 12 at the time.

Reformative training is a harsher punishment than probation and is given to offenders younger than 21, detaining them in a structured environment with an emphasis on rehabilitation.

The teenager, who was unrepresented, did not say anything in his defence.

The judge called for reports assessing the accused's suitability for probation and reformative training.

He rejected the teenager's request to go on holiday to Bali, saying he has to be remanded for a week for the preparation of the reports.

"You should not be making this kind of travel request when you are facing a court hearing," said District Judge Seah Chi-Ling.

His mother, who is his bailor, also told the court she will be on holiday when his next court hearing is fixed.

He will return to court for sentencing on Dec 10.

Source: CNA/ll(mi)
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...r-old-sister-sex-act-bts-merchandise-12147754

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, why are your threads so "sensationalist"? And I'm being polite here. More of gutter threads :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah!, if payment was made, he would not be at a court hearing. The mother seems, 'bochap' ( can't be bothered) the son too, all still want to go holiday.
Is the mother a single mom? Since the end of the stop at 2, the trailer park trash and m&ds has been breeding exponentially

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don't understand the big fuss. All he asked was for a hand job. It's not like he raped her, or asked for a blow job.:o-o:

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with gutter threads...this is a gutter forum after all..oh heck it's even happening to religions
https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5722221/roman-catholic-confession-child-abuse/?amp=true

l

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, why are your threads so "sensationalist"? And I'm being polite here. More of gutter threads :rolleyes:
being sense-anal-listic, tarpow john looks forward to some dicks up his arse and in his mouth for sensation.
both orifices, just like his styrofoam box and cup - will runneth over, gutter oil optional! :tongue:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm guessing that most oppies would gladly masturbate me if I agreed to let them deliver food to my doorstep. Times are tough for oppies, now that PMDs are banned and their food delivery gig jobs are in peril.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm guessing that most oppies would gladly masturbate me if I agreed to let them deliver food to my doorstep. Times are tough for oppies, now that PMDs are banned and their food delivery gig jobs are in peril.

No hand, broomstick poke ass you want? It's the same broom that Ginfreely likes.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard one to guess the race. Only clue is KPOP. 10 years ago, I would have guessed Chinese but now, difficult to guess.