• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worth the share: A must read for all Africans @ Heart

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
French President Emmanuel Macron said: "With a family that has seven, eight children in Africa, invest billions, nothing will change. (...)
The challenge of Africa is civilizational.”

And the Guinean sociologist Amadou Douno, a professor at the Ahmadou-Dieng University of Conakry, answers him thus;

"Africans do not need your debauchery civilization. Because with your civilization: a man can sleep with a man; a woman can sleep with a woman; a single president can have two mistresses at a time; a woman can sleep with her dog; a child can insult his father and mother without problem; a child can imprison his parents. "

"With your civilization, when parents are getting older, they are taken to the retirement home, and finally, with your civilization, a young man can live with a woman who is his mother's age or his grandma without problem. Your case is a perfect illustration! Africans have no civilization lesson to receive from people like you!

Africa is by far the richest continent in the world with its enormous mineral wealth. What is delaying this continent is the large-scale pillage of its resources by the great powers, France in the lead! "

"All the misery of Africa comes from this country that realizes its ambitions on the backs of Africans, with the complicity of these traitors who do not hesitate to sacrifice entire generations by delivering their countries to the former colonizing power.

They entrust all the key sectors of their economies to France. In reality, they lead the political strategy or vision desired by the former settler. This contributes to driving their populations into misery and extreme poverty. This is the cause of coups d'état, civil wars, genocides, famines, with despots at the head of these countries that are kept in power by France, because it meets all their requirements! "

"France is nothing without Africa! The day the African countries turn their backs on France, this country will plunge into chaos! As long as African countries do not abandon this domination of the former colonial power, by taking charge of their own destiny, as the Asian countries have done, it will be very difficult for them to get out of the abyss.
The challenge for Africa is to get rid of France. Because the latter is not the solution to its underdevelopment, it is at the heart of the problem! "
Excellent Wednesday!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Macron is a WEF puppet, and the WEF cultists believe in depopulation by any means necessary.

Their belief comes from a godless, erroneous, Malthusian doctrine that the planet is overpopulated, resources are scarce and limited, and reducing the population will somehow improve the overall quality of life. :rolleyes:

Search for 'zero population growth'. Remember, it is a cult. :cool:

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/billionaire-barbarian-at-the-gates-part-1/

img0023.jpg
singapore-senior-minister-lee-kuan-yew-with-klaus-schwab-founder-and-picture-id464353080

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
World Economic Forum was started by Rothschild's family
All rich folks are just part of the members of such forums.

I have noticed that all the rich folks who took part in the last world forum visited Jeffrey Epstein's fantasy island and took part in the human sacrifices and drinking young blood in satanic rituals. Why do we need sleepy Clinton, Bill Gates to represent such forums.

We have been discussing urine drinking. But these cults drink blood. beware.

LKY was one of such culprits who consumed the blood of a Malay boy and a Chinese girl after sexually sodomized the boy and raped the virgin girl for superpower in early 8os in SG. The SG medium Adrain and his wife and mistress were scapegoats for the crimes. Adrian had similar murder cases and so his punishment was justified under Divine Law. I do expect to bring back LKY to testify what happened to those kids for all you all to SEE in person.

Technically only elected leaders should have been allowed and all the rich folks should have been excluded from such forums.
I am seeing a new world system where Rothschild's involvement will be ZERO and I do not expect to see any PAP members will be part of it either.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Africans better get rid of chinese before they seize your territory by breeding excessively snd eventually dominate the area and impose mandarin speakers only policy

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I hear is excuses and more excuses .... so when African is going to stand up and compete with world ... another 100 years ... at least there must some timeline and gives excuses like slavery, colonization, exploitation etc ....

Looking at the past will not help .. while looking to the future will.

I bet with my last dollar that African will be worst off rather than improve.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg