• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worse Olympic closing ceremony ever following their worse opening ever

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be realistic, how can having old and tired, badly sang has been singers concert be better than china?

the sound system full of echo and singers voice badly distorted. I am referring to the old retired singers, the young one voice ok. like muse and jessie j.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
l22_58161997.jpg
Spice Girls

l26_50235700.jpg
Matt Bellamy

l23_RTR36SNX.jpg
Victoria Beckham

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you people watch the paralymic opening?

No, i guess not. You did not miss much.

It is sad that a former superpower, a former master of singapore, have declined so much. Again their opening worse than china paralympic opening, which bring tears to my eyes in 2008.There is no such feelings here.

The damn athletes and coach walking into the stadium took like 90% of the whole show. Move along, man. so slow.

All i see is people with umbrellas and apples. Walking around, even the music sucks. Umbrella?? Really. Dun understand the show. When you read the stupid british newspaper comment on the opening, i have to laugh. Seriously? Everything by them is great? No critics there? Or they fear for their life if they speak the truth?

wait the apple munching is stupid too

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you know that whatever the brits do is good and whatever countries like china do is bad. Even if it was bad someone will say hey the brits have style in simplicity some bs like that.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't you know that whatever the brits do is good and whatever countries like china do is bad. Even if it was bad someone will say hey the brits have style in simplicity some bs like that.

i think very few people will come and defend london this time, almost no one watches it or interested in watching it.

hardly find any coverage on tv and website for paralympic.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think very few people will come and defend london this time, almost no one watches it or interested in watching it.

hardly find any coverage on tv and website for paralympic.

cos everyone forgot about it but now that you have mentioned it watch all the bias replies.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
The damn athletes and coach walking into the stadium took like 90% of the whole show. Move along, man. so slow.

ok i kee chiu, i didn't see it but oi.. paralympics leh, handicap leh, no hand, no leg, disabled.. give chance mah, why you so one kind? KNN show some humility mah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok i kee chiu, i didn't see it but oi.. paralympics leh, handicap leh, no hand, no leg, disabled.. give chance mah, why you so one kind? KNN show some humility mah.
Ya la cripples also want to shoot...
You think their fault meh? No one asked to be disabled person tio bo?

Pyrodice

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's un-singaporean to show sympathy to the weak :rolleyes:

You know this is not true, right? Do you mean something else, like ...

It's un-PAP to show sympathy to the weak :rolleyes:

Or this ...

It's un-Cruxx to show sympathy to the weak :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF is this paralympic closing ceremony.

What the hell is the poms thinking.

why dun they just change the name of paralympic closing ceremony to coldplay concert with the circus.
That is basically the whole show.

I do not understand what are they seriously up to. Thank god brazil will bring order to olympic movement.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The money spent on the Olympics is supposed to market UK to the world. Does this actually bring marketing value to UK?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah it is the end.

The best ceremony of all the 4 london ceremony are the closing ceremony of the Olympic.

They have the amazing phoenix of the flame (their only synchro performance), Jessie J, Jessie J and the queen, muse, the very funny eric idle.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The money spent on the Olympics is supposed to market UK to the world. Does this actually bring marketing value to UK?

check the next year london economic, sure to crash. olympic bring a injection to the country, but now it is gone, it is the hand over.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
what closing? wasn't it a coldplay concert?

WTF is this paralympic closing ceremony.

What the hell is the poms thinking.

why dun they just change the name of paralympic closing ceremony to coldplay concert with the circus.
That is basically the whole show.

I do not understand what are they seriously up to. Thank god brazil will bring order to olympic movement.