• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Worrying Sight

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hey guys. Was driven to the tarmac to board the plane TG433. Saw a bunch of jokers changing the front tyre of the aircraft later two of them struggling with a giant torque wrench to remove a centre bolt. Not a comforting sight just before taking off. It's TG433 hope u guys don't hear anything in the news later.

Bye.

78412865-507C-4B57-89DB-D2D9A5C6B94D-351-0000004D7EC67625.jpg

B8793F97-8C56-4B53-9E2E-EAEA9722666D-351-0000004B8BD90CF8.jpg

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey guys. Was driven to the tarmac to board the plane TG433. Saw a bunch of jokers changing the front tyre of the aircraft later two of them struggling with a giant torque wrench to remove a centre bolt. Not a comforting sight just before taking off. It's TG433 hope u guys don't hear anything in the news later.

Bye.

These folks will probably do a better job then their sinkie counterpart.

Have a safe trip brother.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks guys. Wife and I are safe. This crew are no F1 pit stop crew I must say. Tried not to think about the scene on board. Cheers.

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks guys. Wife and I are safe. This crew are no F1 pit stop crew I must say. Tried not to think about the scene on board. Cheers.

I think you'll be more worried if they changed it at F1 speed.

Well at least they don't use cable tie like the SMRT here.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many tires on the plane, even if one tire is gone, the load can be easily taken by the rest of the tires.
Dun you know that?

KinKeeChiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many tires on the plane, even if one tire is gone, the load can be easily taken by the rest of the tires.
Dun you know that?

Give the guy a break lah, I'm sure he's not the only one who's feeling this way when you see they change a tire before they board for their flight.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun you know that?

planes dump fuel to prevent the tires from busting.

a hard landing can also bust the tires.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quite often when plane needs to land after takeoff it needs to dump fuel so as to prevent the tires from busting.

a hard landing can also bust the tires.

dump fuel?

you must be joking right?

unless it is an emergency landing, no one dump fuel.

and even if they choose to dump fuel, it is because in case of crash, it will not burn them to death, not because it will blow the tires.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Dun you know that?

I am not aware singveld and thank you for pointing this out to me.