• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World War III begining, Church burns Quran for 911, Rage!

UMNO Terrorist

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hYC8nAMX4C5FvzqsZyoOFLSj7AjgD9I131580

Indonesian Muslims protest plan to burn Quran

(AP) – 16 hours ago

JAKARTA, Indonesia — Thousands of Indonesian Muslims rallied outside the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta on Saturday to denounce an American church's plan to mark the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks by burning copies of the Quran.

The Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, said it will burn the Islamic holy book Wednesday, the ninth anniversary of the terror attacks. Local officials have denied a permit for the bonfire on the church's grounds, but the center — which made headlines last year by distributing T-shirts that said "Islam is of the Devil" — insists it will go ahead with the plan.

About 3,000 members of a hard-line Islamic group marched to the U.S. Embassy in downtown Jakarta waving banners and posters condemning the plan. The group organized similar rallies in five other cities across Indonesia, the world' largest Muslim nation.

Religious leaders in Indonesia have condemned the plan and called on the U.S. government to use its influence to get the fire canceled.

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a christian, I too condemn the burning of holy books.

Please do not use the word 'Church'. That is only the action of a local church, not endorsed by the majority of christians, none in Singapore, none in Indonesia and none in Malaysia.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your so called holy books are merely poor translations of the jewish torah! The new additions are revisionist text to support sects' claims to enjoy the favour of a minor middle eastern deity. Please wake up to this fact.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please do not use the word 'Church'. That is only the action of a local church, not endorsed by the majority of christians, none in Singapore, none in Indonesia and none in Malaysia.

Yes...I fully agree....The word 'Church' has been misinterpreted and misunderstood by many people. Scripturally, Church is the Body of Christ and Jesus is the Head of the Body (or Church).

We should respect all religions and burning their scriptures whether the Muslim holy books, Buddhist scripture, Hindu scriptures, etc must not be done and we must all condemn such act.

God Bless

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You mean will cringe, when the calling comes?

We Stand For God ( Irish Hymn)

We stand for God and for His glory
The Lord Supreme and God of all.
Against his foes, we raise His standard,
Around His cross, we hear His call.
Strengthen our faith, Redeemer,
Guard us when danger is neighad
To Thee we pledge our lives and service,
Strong in a trust that ne'er shall die.
To Thee we pledge our lives and service
Strong in a trust that ne'er shall die.

Many of your generation may have not heard or sung this hymn, of course we are rational not to go round burning 'holy books' but are you ready as a Christians, when THE calling come??

I am not asking you to rise , go out & do what that Evangalist is advocating, but are you ready to defend your faith? The world is getting a whiff of things to come, when perscution come & many will loose their faith...

:rolleyes:

TommyKoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hYC8nAMX4C5FvzqsZyoOFLSj7AjgD9I131580

Indonesian Muslims protest plan to burn Quran

(AP) – 16 hours ago

JAKARTA, Indonesia — Thousands of Indonesian Muslims rallied outside the U.S. Embassy in Jakarta on Saturday to denounce an American church's plan to mark the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks by burning copies of the Quran.

The Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, said it will burn the Islamic holy book Wednesday, the ninth anniversary of the terror attacks. Local officials have denied a permit for the bonfire on the church's grounds, but the center — which made headlines last year by distributing T-shirts that said "Islam is of the Devil" — insists it will go ahead with the plan.

About 3,000 members of a hard-line Islamic group marched to the U.S. Embassy in downtown Jakarta waving banners and posters condemning the plan. The group organized similar rallies in five other cities across Indonesia, the world' largest Muslim nation.

Religious leaders in Indonesia have condemned the plan and called on the U.S. government to use its influence to get the fire canceled.

This is the same hardline group that has repeatedly attacked churches in the outskirts of Jakarta, especially targeting a specific church, forcing it to close, preventing worshipers from gathering inside and forcing them to pray in the rice fields and at one stage stabbed the elderly pastor.

This year alone there have been over 34 recorded attack incidents on christian churches in Indonesia by hardline Islamic groups.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should respect all religions and burning their scriptures whether the Muslim holy books, Buddhist scripture, Hindu scriptures, etc must not be done and we must all condemn such act.

God Bless

Can you tell me which part of the bible says you must respect other religion?

I can only remember Jesus saying all other regions are fake and that you should destroy the idols. It further says that in Revelation that if you stand on the middle ground, God will spit you out of his mouth.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry. People in America have their 1st Amendment inalienable right to free speech guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution. It includes burning of Koran, Bible, flags (American or otherwise), the pictures of any politicians (American or otherwise), etc.. which are perfectly legal and within the law.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U are just another TEEKEE...........:oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can you tell me which part of the bible says you must respect other religion?

I can only remember Jesus saying all other regions are fake and that you should destroy the idols. It further says that in Revelation that if you stand on the middle ground, God will spit you out of his mouth.

their invisible man is self-praised ....low self-esteem ....:biggrin: . must only believe in him then he will give you ticket to heaven :biggrin:

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with the religion of Christianity nor Islam. However, there would be a few mad guys out there that will use it as their tool to gain fame and fortune while the majority gets branded.

Followers either learn how to be smarter and not to be used or they just need to have another agenda...:rolleyes: