• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Snooker Championship 2018

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those of us who are (still) active around the billiard table, you may wish to note that Singapore (extremely rare) has a player in the qualifying round. Venue is the Crucible Theatre in Sheffield, England, home stadium for snooker.

Only 15 amateur players who achieved success through the WPBSA (World Professional Billiards & Snooker Association) qualifying criteria are invited and our Mr. Marvin Lim (Changi Beach Club) is one of them. His chance of winning this championship is offered 6000 : 1 by book makers. BUT, nonetheless, with Mark Selby, Ronnie O'Sullivan and Ding JunHui in the field, it is still an achievement / honour to be there.

Qualifying rounds are from 11 - 18 April 2018; the main event (tournament) is from 21 April till 5 May 2018.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Long time I haven't watched these games......used to watch when Hurricane Higgins was playing right up till when Ronnie O'sullivan was riding high with his Samurai type hairstyle......that time got some good Asians too.....James Wattana...Marco Fu before Ding came up.

My favourite player was Jimmy White at that time....very aggressive and instinctive player.

In Singapore scene I used to watch Allan Puan play at the Chinese Swimming Club.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that harry potter like chiobu ng on yee from hk sars is unbeatable at this year's ladies snooker championship. very fun to watch her play. clean sweep throughout the tournament without an error.
on-yee.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN all the kopi uncle skills rusty liao as nowadays not many billard salon exist mechmaster close shop. he also say even have is beli expensive game now and mostly pool only KNN.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN all the kopi uncle skills rusty liao as nowadays not many billard salon exist mechmaster close shop. he also say even have is beli expensive game now and mostly pool only KNN.
my uncle also say KNN half shoulder disabled lian loser only play pool hole big big KNN he say pool is for laoya player to po luck than skills and want to show off like those upload mma sparring video to fb type KNN.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is your uncle the man from U.N.C.L.E.?