• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ World News ] Singapore Travelers Beware of Indians : Typical Indian Snakes Accuse British Airway of RACISM After Being Kicked Out of London Flight

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-Indian-family-flight-London-son-cried.html

'Bloody keep quiet or you'll be thrown out of the window': BA accused of racism after kicking Indian family off a flight in London because son, 3, was crying - as social media users demand a boycott of the airline
  • Indian family claims they were thrown off BA flight because of crying boy
  • AP Patak claims BA crew member scolded his son for being out of his seat
  • This scared the boy who became inconsolable, which saw crew member return
  • Claims crew said: 'you bloody keep quiet or you will be thrown out the window'
  • Mr Patak has written to Indian Aviation Minister about 'racist behaviour' of BA
  • The incident has seen Indian social media users demand a boycott of airline
By Sara Malm For Mailonline
Published: 10:56 BST, 9 August 2018 | Updated: 19:06 BST, 9 August 2018

British Airways have been accused of racism after an Indian family claimed they were ejected from a flight in London because their three-year-old son was crying.

AP Patak claims a BA crew member shouted at his son and used 'racist remarks', before ordering them and another Indian family sat behind them off the plane.

The incident has sparked outrage on social media in India, with people calling for a nationwide boycott of British Airways.

4EF468CD00000578-6042887-AP_Patak_claims_a_British_Airways_crew_member_shouted_at_his_son-m-87_1533808733667.jpg

AP Patak claims a British Airways crew member shouted at his son and used 'racist remarks', before ordering them and another Indian family off the plane at London City Airport

The incident allegedly occurred shortly before take-off at London City Airport on a flight destined for Berlin on July 23.

Mr Patak, who works for the Indian government, has since complained to Indian Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu and outlined what he called 'humiliation and racial behaviour' in a fiery letter.

Mr Patak claims his son had become uncomfortable and started crying after the seatbelt had been fastened, and his wife then picked him up despite the sign being on.

He writes: 'My son felt uncomfortable and started crying. My wife managed to comfort him by taking him in her arms.

'A male crew member approached us and started shouting, scolded my son to go to his seat. My son got terrified and started crying even more.'

'Another Indian family sitting behind us offered the child some biscuits to console him and my wife again put the boy on his designated seat and fastened the seat belt even though he kept on crying. The aircraft then started taxiing to the runway.'

05395F8F000007D0-6042887-image-a-86_1533808550402.jpg

The incident allegedly occurred shortly before takeoff at London City Airport on a flight destined for Berlin on July 23 (stock image)

'(The) same crew member came again and shouted at my son that "you bloody keep quiet otherwise you will be thrown out of the window" and we would be offloaded. We were petrified.'

Mr Patak claims the plane then returned to the terminal and security personnel were called to remove the family and the family in the row behind them from the aircraft.

'I would like to reiterate and emphasise that the said crew member made racist remarks and used hatred words like "bloody" about the Indians which is highly undesirable and contumacious to the respect of myself and my nation,' Mr Patak added.

Indian social media users are now calling for a boycott of British Airways, with many Twitter users believing the family to have been ejected over the upset child.

Dilip Subramaniam wrote: 'British Airways why don't u STOP all services to India..You did a racist act by off loading an Indian family coz the child was crying..U And UR staff are racist..GET OUT of India.'

Kiran Salotagi wrote: 'Stop travelling with the @British_Airways #BycottBritishAirways [sic] They will get to know what #Indians can do and #India is capable of.'

Vishnu Prakash, India's former Ambassador to Canada & South Korea, wrote on his Twitter: 'I will NEVER travel again with @British_Airways. Racist crew member traumatizes 3-year-old Indian kid by screaming at him. The family then gets offloaded. Hope Indian authorities take suitable action.'

A British Airways spokesperson said: 'It is a safety requirement for all airlines that passengers are seated and have their seatbelt fastened for take-off.

'We take such claims like this extremely seriously and do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.

'We are investigating the complaint and will liaise with our customer.'

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the Ah Nehs and the Chinks boycotted the rest of the world it would be like heaven on earth.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls boycott Singapore Airlines, Emirates, BA and other airlines i fly with.

I am almost on my knees pleading for this lovely Indian family to boycott more airlines.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
farking stupid snake... the crew is correct. he did not make any racist remark. snake trying to twist it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Bloody' is a term that is commonly used by all Brits.

This cunt wants to lie and add a racist undertone to it. Really a snake.

That's like saying, 'wa lan eh' is a vulgarity!

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is contumacious? Big English word?

Didn't the British teach the Indians how to speak and write english in the first place.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't the British teach the Indians how to speak and write english in the first place.
The Indian kid was contumacious, not the cabin crew. The Ah Neh was speaking as if he was a member of the UK House of Lords.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love flying MAS as I often get to see Chinese tourists getting "special treatment" from m&d cabin crew. I applaud the m&d when I see they fuck the Chinese tourists.

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its a big word to you only because of your lack of understanding of the English language and there is nothing to say that former students cannot be better than their teachers.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Its a big word to you only because of your lack of understanding of the English language and there is nothing to say that former students cannot be better than their teachers.

The term "contumacious" describes most Ah Nehs to a T.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indian father is trying to portray his son as a cute, innocent and timid victim. Nothing can be further from the truth. The "irritant" must have incurred the wrath of not just the cabin crew, but those non-Indians in the cabin.

The issue is not about the cabin crew, let alone racism. It's about the upbringing of the Indian kid.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
https://www.ndtv.com/video/news/new...-old-gets-run-over-by-car-and-survives-374471

It was a miraculous escape for a three-year-old child who came under the wheels of a car in Nashik and still survived. Disclaimer: Some visuals in this footage maybe disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

NASIK: Miracles do happen and this one's caught on camera for posterity. A CCTV camera in Nasik captured a three-year-old girl being run over by a car. What is even more shocking is that the little girl survived the accident.

The startling video, recorded last month on June 18, shows the toddler, Joya, walking out of a building a few paces behind her mother. A white car in the meantime can be seen driving slowly ahead. And only seconds later the car is seen driving over the child.

The vehicle only stops after two tyres have already gone over the kid - a chilling sight.

Horrified bystanders intervened and Joya was taken to hospital in the same car. Doctors were amazed that the child survived the weight of the car.

14 COMMENTS
Joy did suffer internal injuries to her liver and kidney and had to be operated upon.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Common problem with the ah nehs. They frequently allow their kids to run around, creating a din and not feeling apologetic about it. Kids are kids in their opinions.

Why don't ask their kids to pee anywhere they want? Istana open house can try?

Fuck them!

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think my english comprehension is good, now I know the exact meaning of 'contumacious'. The Indian used a big complicated word in the a completely wrong context. Maybe you should look it upand try again.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indian father is trying to portray his son as a cute, innocent and timid victim. Nothing can be further from the truth. The "irritant" must have incurred the wrath of not just the cabin crew, but those non-Indians in the cabin.

The issue is not about the cabin crew, let alone racism. It's about the upbringing of the Indian kid.

没有家教

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it was really a case of clear racism in treatment of the Ah Nehs...someone on board would have come to the Ah Neh's rescue and confront the cabin crew.

But alas...all the passengers on board happy like fuck when the Ah Nehs got thrown out of the airplane.

In this case....the Ah Nehs are the racists.