• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup Freei Live Streaming Site.

|Hulk|

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ImFqpjuSFPE?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

France 3 - 0 Honduras

All Goals & Highlights World Cup 16 June 2014

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2373257_big-lnd.jpg

the merciless messi cuts and tears the defence and scores a brilliant goal - one of best goals in wc history!!!

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - JUNE 15: Lionel Messi of Argentina controls the ball against Muhamed Besic of Bosnia and Herzegovina during the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Group F match between Argentina and Bosnia-Herzegovina at Maracana on June 15, 2014 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (Photo by Mike Hewitt - FIFA/FIFA via Getty Images)

2373255_big-lnd.jpg

brilliant swift footed...one of the world's best!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2372333_full-lnd.jpg

Lukas Podolski...will the german machinery mow down portugal ?

i am fit and i am ready to attack the german defence and score!!!
Cristiano Ronaldo insists he is '100 percent fit' and ready to feature for Portugal in their opening FIFA World Cup™ fixture against Germany on Monday. The 29-year-old FIFA Ballon d'Or winner has suffered with a knee and thigh problem recently, but played a full part in Sunday's final training session in Salvador.

2372921_full-lnd.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
2369427_big-lnd.jpg

the germans will have to pay for their might and arrogance...i will head butt all of them and score!!

portugal to win by one goal!!!

the germans are slow starters....

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
what's wrong with portugal and that ronalllddoooo???

look so lame and amateurish

the german tank really mowed them down to pieces

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a free site. If you have been directed here from a paying site, please ask them for a refund.

huat ah!

http://www.vipboxasia.co/sports/world-cup-2014.html

I went to this site and they asked me a thousand and one questions...

they even wanted my credit card numbers? my operator and my mobile number?

any bros here got such a problem?

how to bypass all these and see the streaming without downloading any nonsense?

my security simply rejected all of them - as hostile and risky downloads

serious, pls advise.

tioliaohuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]Goals, thrills and villainy – so far this has been a World Cup to savour[/h] The 2014 tournament has gone off like a train with attacking football, real controversy and warm and generous hosts

Russia-v-Korea-Republic-G-005.jpg

8797b6ea-646c-4280-833e-cd3863f5141d-460x276.jpeg