• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 hostage, sinkies are screwed, cough up S$105+GST, Singtel 谢谢您

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Total $112.35. Siao boh!?

i will use that money on food while online streaming my favourite matches.

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watching 24 men run around the field chasing a ball? Hahaha, boys will be boys. Manchester City will win the World Cup.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First Row Sports

This is why I spit on the red telco run by the blood relatives of the Familee, and boycott all services from it.

Singtel can kiss my ass if it thinks I will cave in to its extortion.

Anyway, according to Brazil time zone the kickoff time of most matches should be in the morning, when you go to school or work. Perfect for streaming on your mobile device.

On weekends, you can go to a friend's house or a pub to watch. No biggie.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Past decade was the worst. Before that was only PAP fucking us, now PAP + their FT pets fucking us together. :oIo:

FTs started getting brazen when their numbers increased - when the floodgates were thrown open. It started when Pinky took to the throne.

From 2004 or 2005 onwards.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Total $112.35. Siao boh!?

I watched the last world cup free by courtesy of an Indonesian TV channel whose signals can be picked up here. I live in Paya Lebar area. All I used was a $15/- external antenna. The picture quality was acceptable, about 70-80%. Cannot complain as it was free.