• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workshppers asked to leave Sultan Mosque because PAP minister was visiting!

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
<Facebook complaint by Saifudean Mead>

Salam everybody. Here's an update, a pegawai executive from Masjid Sultan contacted me and he will look into this matter and investigate it with his staffs. He ensured that in the future the staffs will not repeat the same mistake. I hope everyone understand that this is because of an individual. I may be harsh with my last line to fault the whole organization but it does reflect them. I hope too we can see a better Masjid Sultan staffs in the future.

Dear Sultan Mosque - Singapore. My friends and I were chased out of your public praying area by one of your staff around 5pm because a "minister" was visiting your premises. After our(5 of us) Asr prayers we sat down for a discussion about Islam matters and fiqh. Out of a sudden one of your staff came to us and told us to leave the premise because "5 or more people sitting in the prayer hall is an offence".

Since when is this a rule in Allah's house. What make matter worse when he go on and on about Isis and illegal gathering. As this is Allah's house my friends and I just want to leave the hall without any unnecessary argument. As we were taking our belongings to leave he added "as there will be a minister visiting this mosque, it is advisable for you guys to leave because this might be an ugly sight for the minister and the mosque." You know what? May Allah judge you and your organization for this appalling incident and niat. So a minister is greater than Allah? ITTAQULLAH!

FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is possible that a group of Muslims gathering in a mosque could be discussing extremist content. The security officers were doing a good job in clearing the area and securing it for the visiting Minister.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who gives a fuck about these mudslimes? The visiting minister being a m&d himself obviously was given preferential treatment yet the m&ds wouldn't say anything unless it's a chinese minister/non mooselimp visiting.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I congratulate the minister for his right decision to make confessions before allah about his personal indiscretions than gg to church and b attended by a pedophile pastor.

Leongsam

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the visiting minister likely a hated individual from his,her community.
house of workship management concern about visit triggering confrontasi based on ground informasi.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I congratulate the minister for his right decision to make confessions before allah about his personal indiscretions than gg to church and b attended by a pedophile pastor.

Leongsam

Is the minister needy and manipulative? Does he go for botok?

retards,
jw5, part of the dynamic trio

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope the islamic supreme council do some follow up action and declare a fatwa on the PAP,no one not even ur 13 billion dollar army,not even america can save u from the great vengence and furious anger of allah for such insolence.and u will know my name is allah when i lay my vengence upon thee.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... What make matter worse when he go on and on about Isis and illegal gathering ...
iz gud 2 noe dat ze pro-actif staff took decisif action n thus prevented ze occurrence of any personal indiscretion actions ...

ah loonz jingang members r all huge talens n endangered species dat muz b wel-protected ...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who gives a fuck about these mudslimes? The visiting minister being a m&d himself obviously was given preferential treatment yet the m&ds wouldn't say anything unless it's a chinese minister/non mooselimp visiting.
if chinese minister pse have kompang welcome instead of lion dance and the m&ds won't say anything.
the visiting minister likely a hated individual from his,her community.
house of workship management concern about visit triggering confrontasi based on ground informasi.
the 5 of them should've used the 5-foot way to discuss filth / figh as kereta boleh park with permissi.