• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Workers Party: Lee Li Lian

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll vote for her two big neh neh.

Would you vote for her?? :p

IMG_3578.JPG

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my WP reliable source told me that it was a straight choice between Miss Lee and another female which I rather not name here to be WP MP candidates for this GE.

there's not much of a differences between the two women - age, education level, working experiences etc... a pretty hard choice to make. after much deliberation, LTK decided to select Miss Lee who has bigger neh neh... :biggrin:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. it was a straight choice between Miss Lee and another female which I rather not name here to be WP MP candidates for this GE.

Are you talking about Glenda? Glenda has pretty face but neh neh lose to Lee Li Lian. Lee Li Lian's neh neh look especially big when she wear t-shirt. Sure bouncy one when she runs.....

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
after much deliberation, LTK decided to select Miss Lee who has bigger neh neh... :biggrin:

Why am i not surprised. As an Ah Beng himself, LTK must have figured the typical WP supporter (read: Ah Beng) thinks and votes with his dick. He might be on to something after all. :biggrin:

-

Last edited:

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why am i not surprised. As an Ah Beng himself, LTK must have figured the typical WP supporter (read: Ah Beng) thinks and votes with his dick. He might be on to something after all. :biggrin:

-

I think PAP might have figured out that there are some Ah Peks in Macpherson who vote with their cock, that's why put Bimbo Tin there

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She must go "I donch know what to saaaay" while stomping her feet.

I want to see how those melons bounce.