• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Words of un-wisdom from thw world's youngest BG

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Yes I understand it perfectly and he is spot on with his analysis.

The TRE article harps about the situation in Finland but Singaporeans have to realise that they are from a different stock.

If the PAP was running Finland, they could adopt an entirely different style as the Fins, while being competitive, are also a caring society.

On the other hand, Singaporeans are naturally adversarial. Cooperation and caring is the last thing on their minds. To prove my point, you don't need to look any further than this forum. How much care and assistance do you see members according each other?

As far as sinkies are concerned, everyone who does not agree with their view of the world is a mortal enemy. It is therefore necessary to govern the country with knuckle dusters and spurs.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hey dont anyhow say ok? :oIo:....we upz each other everyday :rolleyes:.....we exchange pleasantries on a regular basis :rolleyes:...so what talking you? :kma:

On the other hand, Singaporeans are naturally adversarial. Cooperation and caring is the last thing on their minds. To prove my point, you don't need to look any further than this forum. How much care and assistance do you see members according each other?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
hey dont anyhow say ok? :oIo:....we upz each other everyday :rolleyes:.....we exchange pleasantries on a regular basis :rolleyes:...so what talking you? :kma:

Yeah yeah JW5 and Scroobal were the best of friends too. They loved each other to death. Look what has happened now. :oIo:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I understand it perfectly and he is spot on with his analysis.

The TRE article harps about the situation in Finland but Singaporeans have to realise that they are from a different stock.

If the PAP was running Finland, they could adopt an entirely different style as the Fins, while being competitive, are also a caring society.

As far as sinkies are concerned, everyone who does not agree with their view of the world is a mortal enemy. It is therefore necessary to govern the country with knuckle dusters and spurs.

same old counter argument