• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woody's second autobiography "Standing Tall" will hit the stores soon

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he write a chapter of him demolished Hill view Estate in 1995GE after PAP won from oppo Ling How Dong?

So easy to betray an estate of voters who trusted PAP will keep their promise to upgrade the estate if they win the election, or he personally keep his promise, but he didn't.

Saw him inside the wet market when he was rallying, we made eyes contact and shake hands, and I ask him will he will upgrade the estate if he wins and he said yes...

This is integrity and righteousness of keeping a promise on a personal level.

Shit bastard... Hokkien lang are cheats...

Someone please ask him about this Hillview Estate that he demolished during selling his books and signing his signatures time.

You can run but u cannot hide.

When a leopard died it leaves behind it's skin.
When a man died he leaves behind his name.

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel very sorry for this old bastard. He is old and yet he is seeing his son being sent to the jail for crime and he needs to write book to earn some money to pay for his son legal fees

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
woody's pride & ego are higher than mt. everest!
his snorbish arrogance have overtaken his intellectuals and righteousness.
it doesn't matter if these books can sell as long as he thinks these papers endorsed his beliefs . . . . .
his beliefs that his puppetry act under lky as country's pm to babysit lhl is being wiped off by this so-called books - that's all matter to him!

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standing tall as warm seater..my ass.

By the way, I believe his son would stand even taller.

You can choose not to believe in karma but never do fuck around with karma.