• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wong Li Lin so fast resign from NEA liao...

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually this type of job title "Public Hygiene Chief Executive" is set up to fail one.

It like saying someone got appointed as "Public Common Sense Chief Executive". Or "Public Wisdom Chief Executive". Or "Public Patience Chief Executive".

LOL!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this type of job title "Public Hygiene Chief Executive" is set up to fail one.

It like saying someone got appointed as "Public Common Sense Chief Executive". Or "Public Wisdom Chief Executive". Or "Public Patience Chief Executive".

LOL!

Should just name her as the Fellatio Chief Executive

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!
i don’t mind volunteering for the pubic hygiene role.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don’t mind volunteering for the pubic hygiene role.
careful what you wish for...a malignant cunt might just come your way and you'd be smelling of twat 24/7 and 6.9 days in a month, whenever the reflux acts up. dreams that really come true is gonna turn into a nightmare then. if it's just a trimming of the hedgehog - get eduardo, as he's good in getting tacos neat all around the edges and slurps away any guac that spills over :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
careful what you wish for...a malignant cunt might just come your way and you'd be smelling of twat 24/7 and 6.9 days in a month, whenever the reflux acts up. dreams that really come true is gonna turn into a nightmare then. if it's just a trimming of the hedgehog - get eduardo, as he's good in getting tacos neat all around the edges and slurps away any guac that spills over :cool:
You are maggots LJ rotten inside talking garbage and think you are so smart.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my gardeners are huong and martin. viet and mexican. different properties, different foliage. one is great with lawns while the other is good with hedges. unfortunately cannot crossbreed. but you’re right. there’s a virgin auntie who keeps sexting me about getting her pipes plumbed and bushes trimmed. she wants me to be her handy man. that kind of pubic service is very dangerous. one poke and hell breaks loose.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my gardeners are huong and martin. viet and mexican. different properties, different foliage. one is great with lawns while the other is good with hedges. unfortunately cannot crossbreed. but you’re right. there’s a virgin auntie who keeps sexting me about getting her pipes plumbed and bushes trimmed. she wants me to be her handy man. that kind of pubic service is very dangerous. one poke and hell breaks loose.
You need to take medicine for imaginary sexting from virgin auntie. Or wash your mouth.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hokay, better check if huong's wife is phuc dat bich as it's quite an embarrassment. but if you ever want a hardworking and god-fearing chink to replace him, i've got someone to recommend; mr ho lee fuk :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hokay, better check if huong's wife is phuc dat bich as it's quite an embarrassment. but if you ever want a hardworking and god-fearing chink to replace him, i've got someone to recommend; mr ho lee fuk :p
or mr. wan hung lo the popular plumber and handy man in chinatown. huong's wife is kieu thiem au.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
YRxmg.png

No bra day

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why she left NEA. In the 1st place, she is out of water. She's a actress , then a self employed. How can she take this kind of shit from our Government department ? BTW, how did she get into this job and how this job comes about is a mystery.

She should have boldly move on to other country to search for a role for herself. Such a utter disgrace and you guys are making it worse.