• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Women no enough!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It did not, the opposite happened, the "superior race", stopped at ONE OR NONE, the targeted ones, average three & eight or nine...ok!..you would want to refer to me, the "superior race" there are those who have 8 or 9...those are religious freaks, whose children do not attend public school.

They were promoting responsible 'culling'...you ask those 'trailer park trash' etc about responsible breeding, I have asked an Indian Muslim messenger in a company I worked in years go, why you have so many children, when you can't afford. His wife is a housewife, he worked 3 jobs, sometimes, his regular one, as a messenger suffers, for he often, call in sick.

The reason why, "you never use birth control"?. the answer... the great "A" bless him...till the number FOUR, he BERHENTI!... so, is that responsible breeding?..to him, having so many children is not a sin...the Almighty "A" blessed him.

These are the people the STOP AT TWO were targeted...
Dude,,,when stop at 2 was implemented,,alot of women went for ligation after the birth of the 2nd kid,,,pap monitor alot,,,that why population dropped,,,now when the policy was removed,,,m&ds and trailer park trash breed more,,,,

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what would have happened if the stop at two policy had NOT been implemented?

Would there be more old and unemployed Sporeans out there who would be struggling under the policies of the PAP ?