• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women always tekan women indeed. Shame on you Pan Lingling, KT latha etc ccb women

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
An apology will never undo the harm you two did to me. Pay for it in hell!
Now you two know why you deserved to go to hell. This is the kind of shit and much more that I get for last 5 years since ccb Malaysians posted my name and nric in the Living in JB forum!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you two know why you deserved to go to hell. This is the kind of shit and much more that I get for last 5 years since ccb Malaysians posted my name and nric in the Living in JB forum!
spn_space-vagina-the-fuck-is-this-place.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? That’s how shameless ccb Malaysians want to win with last words or last sex photos. Is winning so important to you ccb Malaysians?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? That’s how shameless ccb Malaysians want to win with last words or last sex photos. Is winning so important to you ccb Malaysians? Hahahahaha caught ccb Malaysians always hypocrites never practice what they preached!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? That’s how shameless ccb Malaysians want to win with last words or last sex photos. Is winning so important to you ccb Malaysians? Hahahahaha caught ccb Malaysians always hypocrites never practice what they preached!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian Hypocrites can never win by proper way. Steal slander and harrass is their way!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau, some Malaysian dog spamming ccb sex photos is perfectly ok to your fucking moderator standard! But my thread on French law on sexual harassment get thrown to the bin. Shame on you ccb moderator!
See everyone? All the ccb sex photos never go to the bin where they belong woh. Proven I am not the problem but ccb moderator @zhihau targeting me and me only is the problem.