• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman saved and invested to amass $1 million in cash by age 29

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most sinkies can make money from investing, especially through the normal means such as

1. CPF
2. REITs and regular dividend-paying companies
3. a regular business or home/shop space that pays rent

I don't understand why sinkies think they are so smart and choose to look down on these safe ways of making money, and forever are dumping their life savings in nonsense like land banking, ostrich farms and gold shares.

Yes number 3 has been my best investment for more than a decade. Look forward to many more years of return until age 70.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng family from Surabaya...so are they rich and famous? I know not all Indonesian Chinese are rich tycoons. Last time my classmate from batam came on scholarship and not rich. In Medan many years ago, I saw Indonesia Chinese working as tour guide or other normal work.

trust me they all rich,back then i did not appreciate it but i had this indonesian chinese chiobu classmate named cherry, cute and quite exotic looking not like the typical sinkie chink or prc chink,this was around 2000 i suppose after the 1997 indonesia massacre.she told me her father was a businessman back in indoland and he made 100 million rupiah a month(about 7000 sgd) which was considered upper middle class in singapore but probably filthy rich back in indonesia.....indoland is a third world country with 2000 gdp,u have to be pretty rich to be able to migrate to a first world country like SG back in the 90s back when the floodgates werent quite open,and talents were carefully selected back then.....there was one or two PRC students in my school but their parents were white collar professionals or talents like orchestra conductors.
man i wonder how hard is it to find a high class indonesian chinese pussy now in SG......nothing but third world garbage everywhere.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman saved and invested to amass $1 million in cash by age

That's why I keep telling <GoldenDragon> and his other monikers in this forum no need to make so much money. He cannot take the money with him when he dies. :(

Yeah that's why I never believe need to save how many millions to retire. This news article is second time I come across investment expert dying relatively young. I recall another case a few years ago also cancer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
trust me they all rich,back then i did not appreciate it but i had this indonesian chinese chiobu classmate named cherry, cute and quite exotic looking not like the typical sinkie chink or prc chink,this was around 2000 i suppose after the 1997 indonesia massacre.she told me her father was a businessman back in indoland and he made 100 million rupiah a month(about 7000 sgd) which was considered upper middle class in singapore but probably filthy rich back in indonesia.....indoland is a third world country with 2000 gdp,u have to be pretty rich to be able to migrate to a first world country like SG back in the 90s back when the floodgates werent quite open,and talents were carefully selected back then.....there was one or two PRC students in my school but their parents were white collar professionals or talents like orchestra conductors.
man i wonder how hard is it to find a high class indonesian chinese pussy now in SG......nothing but third world garbage everywhere.

Yes I had an indon Chinese colleague in late 90s appeared to be quite rich and yes she was pretty, in marketing line and talked in a nice sing song manner. Loved listening to her talking indon malay like singing song. I think you can find them in marketing or sales or fund management line.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah I think can save a lot by finding jobs to travel to places of interest. Can enjoy tour and broaden perspective by working with people from other nationalities in their countries. I find angmohs in USA and Europe behave well when in their own countries. Not like the many angmoh bicycle and other bullies that we see in Spore news.

If you work for an American MNC you'll probably get a chance to travel to the corporate office in the USA & the regional office in the region.

However with the current poor economic situation companies may be cutting back on travel?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I bet this lady dun go and Q up and buy TOTO hoping to win million $ like the rest of the poor sinkie fucktards.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If you are married, it is better to consider emigrating to countries like Canada which supports families with children.

I know someone who went to Canada & eventually had 7 kids :smile:

Not really about emigrating, even though i have been toying with that idea and would like to move in abt 10 years.

I was asking because you said in a previous post that you earn lesser than 100k and still manage to amass 1m portfolio. It is very enviable. Both my wife and myself make above 100k and still finds it very challenging. Having kids can be very expensive

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Both me and my wife make 6 figure salaries, but we still find Sinkieland an expensive place to live and raise kids.

My youngest kid is struggling with school and is failing, my wife is now thinking of resigning from her job to teach the kids. Soon we will be a single-income family and it's gonna get tougher for me. Fortunately we are debt-free and have made some good investments and good savings to fall back on if needed.

Nowadays, $1 million is not a lot. For both me and my wife to retire now in Singapore, we probably need $3 million or more.

I totally agree

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I have long ago concluded its not economically viable to retire in Singapore. Even if you have $3 million or more. Why pay $150,000 for a basic car, and then have to lose it every ten years? Malaysia is my retirement destination and I have already started planning that some years ago. Its a good place to stretch your money and there are many Chinese enclaves in all major cities.

I like Malaysia too, but my wife disagrees

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah I think can save a lot by finding jobs to travel to places of interest. Can enjoy tour and broaden perspective by working with people from other nationalities in their countries. I find angmohs in USA and Europe behave well when in their own countries. Not like the many angmoh bicycle and other bullies that we see in Spore news.

With the exception of working as airline aircrew and maybe an outbound tour guide....I dun think any job can let you enjoy the sights of other countries.
You obviously never worked in corporate traveling overseas as road warrior.....all you see of the country is mostly the airport and the hotel. Ya and office's meeting rooms. You have a naive rose tinted outlook on many things.

Article said she made 100k selling her private property? What's the timeline? Any property investor will tell you $100k is peanuts unless it's flipping within a super short period. Hell even hdb heartlanders make more than that amount from upgrading.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taylor Swift's reply is suitable for this:

“I want to say to all the young women out there: There are going to be people along the way who will try to undercut your success or take credit for your accomplishments or your fame,” Swift said while she accepted the award for her album "1989". “But if you just focus on the work and you don’t let those people sidetrack you, someday when you get where you’re going, you’ll look around and you will know that it was you and the people who love you who put you there. And that will be the greatest feeling in the world. Thank you for this moment."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-kanye-west-in-grammys-acceptance-speech.html

Tiakong is sacked from bank lei. Maybe lim kopi with CPIB soon, you want young girls to follow her footsteps?:rolleyes:

Are you quoting a 28 yo singer. lolol

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you work for an American MNC you'll probably get a chance to travel to the corporate office in the USA & the regional office in the region.

However with the current poor economic situation companies may be cutting back on travel?

Yes I have a friend who works in MNC and still get to travel to USA for training when she started with a new company. But that was early last year, now maybe different economy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

With the exception of working as airline aircrew and maybe an outbound tour guide....I dun think any job can let you enjoy the sights of other countries.
You obviously never worked in corporate traveling overseas as road warrior.....all you see of the country is mostly the airport and the hotel. Ya and office's meeting rooms. You have a naive rose tinted outlook on many things.

Article said she made 100k selling her private property? What's the timeline? Any property investor will tell you $100k is peanuts unless it's flipping within a super short period. Hell even hdb heartlanders make more than that amount from upgrading.

Naive rose tinted outlook on many things? Yes you are right, I tend to believe in the goodness of people until proven they are piece of shit. But you on the other hand are suspicious for nothing, as a matter of fact my past jobs did bring me to many countries from USA to Europe to Asia to Australia and I was just a manager and below level staff.

Depending on the company budget and the boss, the work travel can be enjoyable like staying in nice hotel with extra day off over weekend to look see around. Or unenjoyable like meeting from morning to night and then continue working to update business plans at night. Another unenjoyable work travel was sharing accommodation in lousy company premise with nasty colleague.

Actually work travel can be very enjoyable if you are high level enough like my ex general manager who scheduled useless overseas meetings quarterly so that he can attend overseas festivals and sporting events, and wine and dine all at company expenditure.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tiakong is sacked from bank lei. Maybe lim kopi with CPIB soon, you want young girls to follow her footsteps?:rolleyes:

Are you quoting a 28 yo singer. lolol

Lim kopi with CPIB? If she was involved with illegal stuff, she dare to be so openly interviewed on national newspaper? Anyway this article just published on 14 February 2016. We shall see any arrest by CPIB soon.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what exactly did she do besides being a wealth manager in a bank?other than sucking her clients dicks and having a pair of boobs,iv seen lots of singaporean investor blogs with six and seven digit portfolio and they sure as hell didnt accomplish it by being a high class prostitute for the bank.its obvious most of her million dollar networth come from her work and savings,and not because shes a good investor or successful track record.not to mention no sane investor would ever buy 1 million dollars worth of ilps or universal life or annuities....those things are a blatant ripoff and suck ur agent fees and commissions for years and have shitty returns and huge penalties........obviously a paid advertisement article or sponsored content by some scumbag insurance company.

She definitely has many clients making deposits...inside her pussy with their sperm.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lim kopi with CPIB? If she was involved with illegal stuff, she dare to be so openly interviewed on national newspaper? Anyway this article just published on 14 February 2016. We shall see any arrest by CPIB soon.

Heard is she doing it to advertise her new company ma... But kena pok from uob for fraud or forgery or something liddat. Apparently Shit times author nvr do due d...