• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman recounts how her alleged molester kneeled and begged on a bus after being confronted

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
A man was apparently arrested — and is currently warded in the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) — for allegedly molesting a female passenger during a bus ride.

The victim took to Facebook to recount the harrowing experience last Sunday morning, and how she loudly confronted the alleged pervert. What happened next was unexpected — the man panicked and asked the bus driver to let him out before kneeling down on the floor, begging the victim not to report him to the cops. He had a reason to be fearful; the man claimed to have a criminal history involving molestation.

According to the victim, the bus drivers and other passengers came to her aid and comforted her, while also “scolding” the alleged molester, who started to get aggressive later on.

“This photo was taken when I was outside the bus to stay away from him because he was getting aggressive to get close to me.” Photo: Facebook

An update to the post yesterday noted that the man was arrested on the same day he committed the act. An Investigation Officer with the Singapore Police Force revealed to the victim that the offender does indeed have a prior case involving molestation, but he was let off with a warning. Currently warded in IMH, he’s awaiting charges to be taken against him.

“Girls, please do not keep quiet and let (these kinds) of perverts go scot-free,” she wrote.

More at https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/sing...ronted/ar-AAxJrtr?li=BBr8Cnr&ocid=mailsignout

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why they never give some info on her attire and if it was appropriate for the society.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why they never give some info on her attire and if it was appropriate for the society.
Probably dressed like this.
26n03bey4.jpg

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the victim, the bus drivers and other passengers came to her aid and comforted her, while also “scolding” the alleged molester, who started to get aggressive later on.
If she's pretty I'll put my hands around her to comfort her... pretty girls are more vulnerable