• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman put her feet on armrest of another passenger throughout the whole 4 hour flight

Cremo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can't BARE it! AirAsia passenger shares disgusting pictures of woman who put her feet on her armrest throughout the whole four hour flight

• Ms Wu, from China, was flying from Bangkok to Xi'an when event occurred
  • Claimed her rear passenger put up bare feet as soon as they boarded
  • Hostess allegedly said nothing could be done as 'they are all Chinese'
By Chloe Lyme For Mailonline
Published: 13:28 GMT, 10 December 2015 | Updated: 15:19 GMT, 10 December 2015

A Chinese woman said she endured the worst flight of her life when her armrest was occupied by the bare feet of a fellow passenger for four hours.

The woman, named Ms Wu, said her rear passenger, who is allegedly also Chinese, reached out from behind and rested her feet on her chair during the AirAsia flight FD588 from Bangkok to Xi'an on November 29.

Ms Wu said she complained in English to the hostess, who was said to be Thai, but the hostess said nothing could be done because 'they are all Chinese,' reported the People's Daily Online.

2F3CA4F000000578-3354197-image-m-1_1449752470260.jpg

Disgusting: Ms Wu endured four hours with another woman's feet resting on her armchair on an AirAsia flight

According to Ms Wu, as soon as they got on the plane, the passenger, who remains unidentified, took her shoes and socks off and put up her feet on the armrest in front of her.

Ms Wu told Beijing Youth Daily: 'I got up at 4am to catch the flight. I had intended to sleep on the plane, but I couldn't because of her feet.

'They draped over my arm I couldn't eat or drink and became constrained throughout the voyage.'

At one point during the flight, the woman got up to go to the restroom, giving Ms Wu some minutes to stretch, but as soon as she came back she put her feet up again, said a frustrated Ms Wu.

She added: 'She was also chatting very loudly, it was so inconvenient.'

Unable to bear the situation, Ms Wu rang the service bell to get the attention of a flight attendant and complain.

2F3CA4F600000578-3354197-image-a-13_1449751733745.jpg

Frustrated Ms Wu posted her experience and the pictures of her rear passenger on Chinese social media

Ms Wu said the flight attendant was Thai and could not speak Chinese, so she asked her in English to persuade the woman to put her feet down.

'She said sorry to me, but said she could not help persuade, because "they are all Chinese".'

Ms Wu said the hostess recommended that she personally deal with the problem, then walked away.

It's claimed that the passenger put her bare feet on Ms Wu's armrest during most of the flight, which last four hours and 25 minutes.

When asked if Ms Wu was satisfied, she had a very clear answer: 'No, I am not happy with the flight or the attitude of the staff. They have an obligation to stop the uncivilized behavior of travelers.

'Although it is a low-cost airline, the service should not be cheap. I have a question, is it only a threat to flight safety that will change the behaviors of these flight attendants?'

03D66A38000005DC-3354197-image-a-2_1449752697585.jpg

Ms Wu was flying the AirAsia flight FD588 from Bangkok to Xi'an when she was disturbed by the passenger

After returning to her hometown, Ms Wu posted her experience and the pictures of her rear passenger on Chinese social media, which was thought to be taken by Ms Wu during the flight.

Her post caused a wave of comments.

One user said: 'I could almost smell the feet from outside the screen.'

Another said: 'Do not hype up everything middle-aged Chinese women do. Last time when I flew, a foreign woman also put her feet on my armrest and they were smelly.'

MailOnline has contacted AirAsia for comment, and is waiting for a response.

This is not the first time a Chinese passenger has caused a stir during a flight.

Most recently on a flight from Shanghai to New York, a man was pinned down on the cabin floor of the plane by police after he refused to move from another passenger's seat because his request for an upgrade had been denied.

He was dragged out of the aircraft kicking and screaming, and promptly arrested.

2F258C4000000578-3349793-image-a-1_1449513458912.jpg

A man was recently filmed shouting at the police officers who are trying to drag him from the aeroplan