• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman from UK makes £10,000 monthly from selling videos of her pumping breast milk

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thursday, 20 Jan 2022 11:41 AM MYT
BY SYLVIA
A British woman is making £10,000 monthly by showing videos of her pumping milk on social media. — Picture by Saw Siow Feng

Follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates.

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 20 — A British woman is making £10,000 monthly by showing videos of her pumping milk on social media.

Alice Lovegood, from Devon, was even offered a whopping £100,000 to breastfeed a fan, The Sun reported.
The 27-year-old mother-of-three started doing the work after she got pregnant with her youngest child and now receives thousands of paid-for requests for videos of her lactating breasts.

Lovegood, who has an eight-year-old and three-year-old son and a seven-month daughter with her husband said: “Before I started doing this last year, our life was very different.

“We were in over £15k (RM85,569) of debt, I worked all the time including weekends and we had never been on a family holiday.”
“Now I can put my kids into a good school if I choose to and I can spend quality time with them,” she reportedly said.
Lovegood said some might think posting videos of her pumping breastmilk was disgusting but it’s natural and she does not care what people say.
“I’m proud of what I’ve achieved and I love the confidence it’s given me.”
Following her social media success, Lovegood is now considering selling her breast milk to fans for over £300 (RM1,711) a pop.
“People want to see me squirt the milk out of your boobs, drink my breast milk and pump milk out of my boobs dressed like a cow.”
“A lot of my followers say my content is actually quite wholesome! My fans sometimes just like the sound of pumping milk or the visual of me wearing a nursing bra.”