• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Woman falls off bicycle after bus gets too close to her along Choa Chu Kang Road

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
140119_cyclist_stomp.jpg

Stomp contributor Johnson Ang's wife was left injured after falling off her bicycle on Saturday morning (Jan 12) -- no thanks to a bus who went too close towards her.

The incident occurred along Choa Chu Kang Road, towards Bukit Batok, at around 8.11am.

Johnson, who was cycling in front of his wife, captured the incident on video.

The 52-year-old recounted: "The coach was travelling beside my wife.

"As it approached my wife, it drove closer and closer, causing her to react instinctively and ride closer to the kerb to avoid the coach."

"As a result, she hit the kerb and fell towards the grass verge," he added.

Johnson said that his wife, 49-year-old Grace Tan, hit her head and sustained abrasions on her left leg as a result.

19060_1547451692.jpg
P
Photo:Stomp

As they were superficial injuries, Ms Tan did not see a doctor.

Johnson told Stomp: "I think it's more of a wrong judgement on the driver's part. He should have slowed down and overtaken with a bigger gap from my wife when the next lane was clear of traffic.

"As can be seen from the video, the green SG Bus overtook safely by driving into the next lane."

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why sinkies like to have dumbfuck names like Johnson? Other examples Jackson....why they like to be someone’s Son? I’ve never met Angmo with first names like these
1547528608968.jpeg because from young they are taught in school that angmo is the best
they are programmed to be obedient , their hobby is playing computer game.
they cannot tell what is angmo first name and second name. all are christian name mah
don't blame them for their ignorance.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
because from young they are taught in school that angmo is the best
they are programmed to be obedient , their hobby is playing computer game.
they cannot tell what is angmo first name and second name. all are christian name mah
don't blame them for their ignorance.

The Chinese like to take on Ang Moh names because they know that Ang Mohs are the best.

You won't find many Ang Mohs who add a Chinese name to the one that was given at birth though. The Ang Mohs know that a chink name will lower their self esteem.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Busy roads not suitable for cyclist unless you can keep up with traffic. Sinkue drivers will just squeeze out of the road unlike in kampung jiu hu where they give wide berth when passing a cyclist.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why sinkies like to have dumbfuck names like Johnson? Other examples Jackson....why they like to be someone’s Son? I’ve never met Angmo with first names like these
his parents would've been dabbed johnson's baby tal-cum power liberally on his bum when he was a baby - and his wife's parents were fervent catholics who said the rosary daily :tongue:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's just so easy to blame the bus driver coz he is driving a bus. The cyclist herself should know better and either stopped for the bus to pass or give it a wide berth way in advance. Kena squeezed only still want to blame others. She could have been squashed instead of squeezed out. In Hokkien we say um zai si (don't know die).