• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman charged with sexual abuse after 'twerking' attack at petrol station

Austin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman charged with sexual abuse after 'twerking' attack at petrol station

Yahoo News
November 12, 2015, 12:21 pm

tl_1b433j3-1b433jc.jpg

Police in the US have arrested one of two women who could not keep their hands or dance moves to themselves while at a petrol station in Washington D.C.

Ayanna Marie Knight, 22, of Las Vegas, was arrested late Tuesday night and charged with third-degree sexual abuse, according to NBC Washington.

Police are still looking for the second woman.

CCTV released on Monday showed the two women, who look dressed up for a night out, harassing a man who was talking on his mobile phone in the station store around 4pm on October 7.

t.jpg

One woman twerked onto a man who was on the phone. Source:Washington D.C. Police Department.

In the vision released by the Metropolitan Police Department, a woman can be seen ‘twerking’ back towards the man until her backside is in his crotch.

The other woman dressed in red than attempts to grope the man and repeatedly touches him as he walks around the store to get away from her.

o1.jpg

The women looked pretty delighted with themselves during the assault. Source: Washington D.C. Police Department.

o2.jpg

This woman had a big smile on her face after twerking on the unidentified man. Source: Washington D.C. Police Department.

Police have not said whether Knight was the woman wearing the red or the silver dress.

According to a police report, the women "used force and grabbed (the victim's) groin and buttocks multiple times in a very aggressive manner without his permission and without his consent."

The victim, who asked not to be identified, told News4 that he felt humiliated by the attack.

"As they were grabbing me, it wasn't like they were grabbing pants or anything like that," he said.

"I was assaulted sexually," he said. "I felt 100 percent violated. I felt really humiliated also, because when someone is just grabbing your body parts without your permission, no matter who it is, that's just a violation completely."