• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman blowing nose at at the Golden Shoe Food Centre

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Sinkie behaviour. One is inconsiderate while the other loves to complain for the slightest thing.

blownose_sk.jpg

When a customer told her it’s wrong to blow her nose while others were having their meal, she deliberately blew her nose again, this time harder and longer.

Singapore, August 27, 2009 - I WENT for lunch at the Golden Shoe Food Centre on Tuesday at around 1pm.

The centre was very crowded, but I managed to get a seat next to a woman and her two friends.
While I was eating my dessert, the woman took out a tissue and started blowing her nose in front of me.

I turned to protest. Not only did she not apologise, but she also retorted rudely: “What’s wrong with blowing my nose? If you don’t like it, you can go sit somewhere else.”

When I told her it’s wrong to blow her nose while others were having their meal, she deliberately blew her nose again, this time harder and longer.

She even challenged me by saying: “What can you do to me?”

I wish to know:
Does the National Environment Agency (NEA) consider such behaviour acceptable?

Will NEA take action against such selfish and inconsiderate behaviour?

Do people have the right to blow their noses in front of others while they are eating?

In the future, who can I report such people to?

I would appreciate it very much if the authorities could respond to my queries.

Mr Soh Teow Kwee

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Seow should pass her 1000...500 on each side of her face...must be one of those overweight...ugly...selfish and rude bitch

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
to Mr Soh Teow Kwee

Does the National Environment Agency (NEA) consider such behaviour acceptable? NEA : we dun fuck care..

Will NEA take action against such selfish and inconsiderate behaviour? No

Do people have the right to blow their noses in front of others while they are eating? Yes

In the future, who can I report such people to? report to your mother maybe:confused:

I would appreciate it very much if the authorities could respond to my queries. :confused: respond to u? no way lah.. who the fuck r u:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Soh... ppl blow nose becoz something cuming out... At least she contain watever gonna cum out with tissue... so wat u suggest? she leave it alone and let it drip into ur bowl izit?

Maybe she oso cumplain y a cblc face like you r allow into the food ctr leh... Half the ppl saw ur face ni lost their lunch... Lidat how ar? Can MOE seriously do something onot? Y mus other LL had to expose 2 ur fark face during meal time... Alamak... :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin: :oIo: