• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Woman arrested at Changi Airport for failing to declare branded items worth over $11,000 for GST pay

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s standard practice to throw away the boxes if u are bringing so much branded shit back from Paris.

The only possible reason is that she is selling it for profit. Honestly even after paying the tax, it’s still much cheaper than buying from Singapore.

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say do not underestimate the stupidity of young educated sinkie. he say 1 he know even give her bank account number to a unknown telephone caller. he say she also upload mma sparring video of no punches hit at opponent and still felt proud of each punching and dodging each other.

Fuck lah.. what is happening to our education system ? So this is the ‘product’ of our ‘wonderful’ education system ...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
the rules are here. for example, if you're bringing in a brand new iphone x from the apple park store in cupertino worth s$1296 as a gift for your mistress in sg, you have to declare the balance of s$696 as s$600 is granted gst relief. or you can use it (no longer brand new) before you enter sg, depreciate the value to s$600 by smearing shit on it and try to enter your mistress' butthole when you present a used and shitty phone to her.

https://www.gov.sg/factually/content/is-it-true-that-i-have-to-pay-gst-on-items-purchased-overseas

Always the box or packaging gives it away. I know some people that will buy the Tag or Rolex from overseas, wear it on the flight home, and mail the box, receipt and warranty back to singapore separately. Like that u can always say the watch was yours. This woman caught with the LV bags had the packaging on them. I know one school teacher that went to a factory outlet in the US, bought a bunch of Coach and Kate Spade bags, then email the pics back to her colleagues. They reserve the bag they want, and she flies back with the new bags, but no packaging. Then just collect the money at her school and distribute out the bags. Paid for her and her husbands airfare with the profits. Now even Craigslist singapore got all these types of resellers. The good thing with Coach and Kate Spade bought from factory outlets in the US, they have a serial number. the buyer can authenticate that its real when they log on to the website to check. Even PAPsmearer has gotten a few Coach and Kata Spades thru customs to give to my lady friends. Guaranteed a good fuck for that night after u give it them as a present. hehehehhehehe

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Always the box or packaging gives it away. I know some people that will buy the Tag or Rolex from overseas, wear it on the flight home, and mail the box, receipt and warranty back to singapore separately. Like that u can always say the watch was yours. This woman caught with the LV bags had the packaging on them. I know one school teacher that went to a factory outlet in the US, bought a bunch of Coach and Kate Spade bags, then email the pics back to her colleagues. They reserve the bag they want, and she flies back with the new bags, but no packaging. Then just collect the money at her school and distribute out the bags. Paid for her and her husbands airfare with the profits. Now even Craigslist singapore got all these types of resellers. The good thing with Coach and Kate Spade bought from factory outlets in the US, they have a serial number. the buyer can authenticate that its real when they log on to the website to check. Even PAPsmearer has gotten a few Coach and Kata Spades thru customs to give to my lady friends. Guaranteed a good fuck for that night after u give it them as a present. hehehehhehehe
Yup, that is the way to do it. I am also honoured to do it this way before.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a coach outlet at the great mall in milpitas. there is always a bunch of bags on sale at 50% off and sometimes 70% off. many bags that are selling for $339 at regular malls are on sale for $169 plus tax. similar prices and sales are going on at the michael kors store a few doors down. you can buy 3 bags on sale and cum below the s$600 gst relief limit. can ask counter for complimentary boxes and paper bags. you can squeeze 3 bags, 3 folded boxes, and 3 shopping bags in your luggage without crumpling them. repackage them in sg after arrival and you can fuck 3 lady friends with no issues at customs.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
there's a coach outlet at the great mall in milpitas. there is always a bunch of bags on sale at 50% off and sometimes 70% off. many bags that are selling for $339 at regular malls are on sale for $169 plus tax. similar prices and sales are going on at the michael kors store a few doors down. you can buy 3 bags on sale and cum below the s$600 gst relief limit. can ask counter for complimentary boxes and paper bags. you can squeeze 3 bags, 3 folded boxes, and 3 shopping bags in your luggage without crumpling them. repackage them in sg after arrival and you can fuck 3 lady friends with no issues at customs.

That is pretty hasty, i thought you need to set the mood first.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Hahahah, been there done that. Just take picture of the handbag. Send to their phone. Tell them u just got back from overseas, and u have a present for them. What is a good time to meet up. Invite them over to my place for makan and to pick the bag up, and then fuck them. heheheheheheh

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Michael Kors is distant third lah. And its a relatively new brand for sinkie charbors. Its getting quite popular here. The most expensive bag I ever got for a charbor was a Prada at a factory outlet. I think it was the one in Concord or something? outside the Bay Area? But she was a high class upper class charbor. Normally never put out, it was fun pursuing her. The Prada clinched it. hehhehehehe. If PAPsmearer's bedroom wall could speak..............

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I once went on a group tour to Paris with my wife. There was this obnoxious woman in our group who bought a lot of expensive bags and jewellery. She thought she could clear customs easily because nobody exposed her. She didn't expect that John Tan would tip off the customs police and she was nabbed. Don't be an asshole, especially if you are on a group tour to Europe with the intentions of going on an expensive buying spree.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I once went on a group tour to Paris with my wife. There was this obnoxious woman in our group who bought a lot of expensive bags and jewellery. She thought she could clear customs easily because nobody exposed her. She didn't expect that John Tan would tip off the customs police and she was nabbed. Don't be an asshole, especially if you are on a group tour to Europe with the intentions of going on an expensive buying spree.

Was that obnoxious woman your wife?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was that obnoxious woman your wife?

It was some fucking bitch who earned over $15k a month as a director but she was dissing PAP from time to time during our trip. She should reflect hard that if PAP wasn't in power, she would not have been able to earn half that amount, especially for a woman.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It was some fucking bitch who earned over $15k a month as a director but she was dissing PAP from time to time during our trip. She should reflect hard that if PAP wasn't in power, she would not have been able to earn half that amount, especially for a woman.

Everything is PAP do. The sun rises in the morning, must be due to the PAP. Got oxygen in the air to breath, must be thanks to the PAP too. What a fucking retard u are. Lots of people make $15K a month in the world. AMericans who make $15K a month is due to their govt? Malaysians who make $15K a month (and I know several) is also due to their govt? What about indonesians? Its because of their hard work and brains that they make that kind of amount. Nothing to so with govt. And in many case, they make that kind of money inspite of the govt.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything is PAP do. The sun rises in the morning, must be due to the PAP. Got oxygen in the air to breath, must be thanks to the PAP too. What a fucking retard u are. Lots of people make $15K a month in the world. AMericans who make $15K a month is due to their govt? Malaysians who make $15K a month (and I know several) is also due to their govt? What about indonesians? Its because of their hard work and brains that they make that kind of amount. Nothing to so with govt. And in many case, they make that kind of money inspite of the govt.

......... in addition, ‘chickens’ who make 30k a month must also thank PAP?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Paris road in Cape Town sibo?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are welcome to move to third world countries and see if your hard work and brains would let you earn $15k a month. You would be lucky to make US$100 a month.