• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Woman arrested at Changi Airport for failing to declare branded items worth over $11,000 for GST pay

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I once went on a group tour to Paris with my wife. There was this obnoxious woman in our group who bought a lot of expensive bags and jewellery. She thought she could clear customs easily because nobody exposed her. She didn't expect that John Tan would tip off the customs police and she was nabbed. Don't be an asshole, especially if you are on a group tour to Europe with the intentions of going on an expensive buying spree.
You got a wife?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be a cheapo sinkie whom created a carousell or craigslist account to re-sell these branded goods.

of course to maximize her profits, she had to bring back the boxes and packaging intact, just too bad she ran out of luck and kena caught for GST infringement.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Even PAPsmearer has gotten a few Coach and Kata Spades thru customs to give to my lady friends. Guaranteed a good fuck for that night after u give it them as a present. hehehehhehehe

Respect you buddy, Coaches and Spades could bring you that far.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
So free catch custom evaders. Waste of tax dollars. Got time quickly convict the AHTC lah!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael Kors is distant third lah. And its a relatively new brand for sinkie charbors. Its getting quite popular here. The most expensive bag I ever got for a charbor was a Prada at a factory outlet. I think it was the one in Concord or something? outside the Bay Area? But she was a high class upper class charbor. Normally never put out, it was fun pursuing her. The Prada clinched it. hehhehehehe. If PAPsmearer's bedroom wall could speak..............
most likely the sunvalley mall in concord.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even PAPsmearer has gotten a few Coach and Kata Spades thru customs to give to my lady friends. Guaranteed a good fuck for that night after u give it them as a present. hehehehhehehe

The women u fuck must be damn ugly if they can be bought over so easily with some cheap Coach and Kate Spades. lol....

My standard is minimum Prada.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big deal, just pay the fine and move on. Dont hve to make tis a national issue, trying to scare the shit out of Sinkies isit!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
The women u fuck must be damn ugly if they can be bought over so easily with some cheap Coach and Kate Spades. lol....

My standard is minimum Prada.
You mean you need to buy shit for women in order to get laid?

This only happens to old farts who cannot get any more girls naturally due to sagging balls and unresponsive manhood including the sight of an adult diaper on them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean you need to buy shit for women in order to get laid?

This only happens to old farts who cannot get any more girls naturally due to sagging balls and unresponsive manhood including the sight of an adult diaper on them.
my uncle say only handsome macho man can lay them without buying shit, others all need including non handsome young man.