• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious woh hey fried rice increase price a lot

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
bought prawn egg fried rice. to discover price raise to $8.30 per small box. machiam eating at Din Tai feng like that.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now a days it is cheaper to eat at fast food restaurants than these equally junk food at these foodcourts or food stands. Same as HK already.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything is increasing. Thats why @glockman and me surviving on Cdc and Nss55 vouchers, and eating free in temples.

Yuhua Village hawker centre in Jurong East: chicken rice is still $3.

Last year before the hawker centres were barricaded, each packet was only $2.

50% price increase, song boh. :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now a days it is cheaper to eat at fast food restaurants than these equally junk food at these foodcourts or food stands. Same as HK already.
I thought I was the only one who felt like that.

Burger King flaming deals - Fish burger meal $5.00 only - (1) fish burger (2) onion rings or fries with mayonnaise; (3) brew coffee. However, for item (3) if the staff are lazy to brew a big pot of coffee, especially in the evening when the store is about to close, they will use the WMF super automatic machine and brew Americano for you instead.

3 items for $5, cheaper than kopitiam and hawker center.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low SES Sinkies please fuck off. Don't worry, CAQ will bring me more highly paid foreigners who can afford all the high priced hawker centres.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
When temasick n white clowns say all go up ,their criniesxwill follow 61% ask for or just follow cos they need to justify fir their pay also,lol

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Guys, try to eat at home if possible. It's cheaper and healthier. Cook your own meals. Simple meals also good enough.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't Wok Hey a halal eatery? I've seen Melayu workers wearing that Wok Hey t-shirt.

Chinese style fried rice is not nice without pork and lard.