• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Without beloved kids, WHO will take care of you when you are old, feeble & encumbered with age old frailties?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are lucky, you may find someone to care for you for monthly stipend. And even sleep with you.
Then u must love good hands more....so that he can deliver 10RM for 1 SGd for U, right?

Or u prefer to have 1 RM to 1SG if taken care by lousy hands eg The Blues?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your kids are your retirement plan? And U don't want them to have their own lives to live? Yr kids must feed U whilst U have yr long life? N U r a burden to them? N U live with such expectations?

Singaporeans are a pragmatic lot. We have to be such, to survive.

But love is of a higher dimension & beyond even comprehension of quantification by best scientists......

If love & its responsibilities as well as legacy, does not exists, then you & I would not exists today....

Which Human would not be able to FORGET the sweet smile of a baby & the look of his/her eyes into yours as he/she grasps your hand with his/her tiny fingers, with a pure look of unconditional love, despite the doubts, fears, confusions of father/motherhood?.....

Which Human would not forget an aged mother's or a father's - laying upon a hospital bed with tubes running over their bodies - signing his/her last testament WILL to a beloved child who loved & took care of them in return?,,,,,

Human heart is made of flesh, & not of stone... Even animal species take care of their own, how more should we when we Humans are supposed to be more evolved & capable?...

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you asking for higher income tax on top of the obscenely high indirect taxation that Sinkies are already paying?
Are you crazy. Don't you realize PAP has been a spendthrift?

If they managed it better there is enough money collected to give citizen better social services. Remember the overpriced Brompton bicycles? The million dollar rubbish dump?

Those are just tip of the iceberg. The leakage is substantial.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

But love is of a higher dimension & beyond even comprehension of quantification by best scientists......

If love & its responsibilities as well as legacy, does not exists, then you & I would not exists today....

Which Human would not be able to FORGET the sweet smile of a baby & the look of his/her eyes into yours as he/she grasps your hand with his/her tiny fingers, with a pure look of unconditional love, despite the doubts, fears, confusions of father/motherhood?.....

Which Human would not forget an aged mother's or a father's - laying upon a hospital bed with tubes running over their bodies - signing his/her last testament WILL to a beloved child who loved & took care of them in return?,,,,,

Human heart is made of flesh, & not of stone... Even animal species take care of their own, how more should we when we Humans are supposed to be more evolved & capable?...

If I never existed I would not have known. So it does not matter to me. N U said it...a pragmatic lot n of I choose not to have kids because I don't want them to suffer n be exploited by society is my decision. N I do not view kids as my retirement plan. Not using kids as such is also the ultimate form of love.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I never existed I would not have known. So it does not matter to me. N U said it...a pragmatic lot n of I choose not to have kids because I don't want them to suffer n be exploited by society is my decision. N I do not view kids as my retirement plan. Not using kids as such is also the ultimate form of love.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

One must understand coolie genes in order to understand sinki complex de woh

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal

The insignificant nobody me respects Free Will, & have no wish to tamper nor desire the power to do so.

Regarding your post - How can you claim to have or know love over someone that you did not allow to exist, and worse, to put cowardly problems & solutions over a non - existent someone????

Do not be deluded or live in delusions....

My humble apologies if I had offended...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, bro , please relax and enjoy our days ahead. Dun be stress in this.

No kids also got no kids good de.
Some of my extended family younger gen are classic 啃老族 who live off their parents and grand parents.

Moi also like u, no worry, can talk cock in this forum. Live a good wonderful life ahead, enjoy our reminding days happily

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The insignificant nobody me respects Free Will, & have no wish to tamper nor desire the power to do so.

Regarding your post - How can you claim to have or know love over someone that you did not allow to exist, and worse, to put cowardly problems & solutions over a non - existent someone????

Do not be deluded or live in delusions....

My humble apologies if I had offended...

Bro, all of us have some story and unforgettable incident that mess up our lives before. Some lucky ones escape without any impact, some unlucky ones like moi have to live with it.

Let not spoil the wonderful CNY festive mood
Have a good prosperous year 2024

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some of my extended family younger gen are classic 啃老族 who live off their parents and grand parents.

Moi also like u, no worry, can talk cock in this forum. Live a good wonderful life ahead, enjoy our reminding days happily
These are old money families who made it when it was easier.
Land was probably $2 PDF when they came and when it was sold off later, much, Much more. So old generations are loaded but young ones struggle. That is why gomen acquisition of malay land cheaply eventually made malays poor.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell that to the atas ang mor dog...he is the one that started this BS