• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

With the recent motorcyclists traffic accident

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA should consider banning motorcyclists riding on the outer lane of the highway.I always noticed this motorcyclists like to zoom in and out for the highway without proper look out for other road users thus endangering their own life.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTA should consider banning motorcyclists riding on the outer lane of the highway.I always noticed this motorcyclists like to zoom in and out for the highway without proper look out for other road users thus endangering their own life.

ban motorcyclists. it serves no useful purpose in the economic. It can be replaced by small cars.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ban motorcyclists. it serves no useful purpose in the economic. It can be replaced by small cars.

Then COE will be min $100k and road will jam like hell.
McD delivery charge will be $10. Many delivery company use bike to delivery small item like document.
Complaint this and that no use. Best is up the parking rate by 3 times for all type of vehicle . Those not using the vehicle still be charge and they will think twice before buying the car.

jonlatio

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then motorcyclists will zoom in and out of lane 2 without proper look out for other road users thus endangering their own life.

As long as motorcyclists insist on endangering their own lives, crap will happen.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me always ride my kap kia at 3rd lane. can ban cars and lorries from using 3rd lane not ?

they always like to threaten my kap kia backside leh...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me always ride my kap kia at 3rd lane. can ban cars and lorries from using 3rd lane not ?

they always like to threaten my kap kia backside leh...

Each driver group only think for them self. Eg bike hate lorry and car, car hate lorry and bike and so on..........
When talk about increase price for parking and road tax to reduce road congestion all act blur.
Want to drive on road must willing to pay.
I always support to up parking rate and road tax increase 300%(no need ERP)

me005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Each driver group only think for them self. Eg bike hate lorry and car, car hate lorry and bike and so on..........
When talk about increase price for parking and road tax to reduce road congestion all act blur.

wah, you pro-govt is it? use cost to decide who shd use the road. if all the millionaires dont mind paying more than others, then the rest of us dont have to use the road. bear in mind, it is not just the millionaires that makes the economy grow. we are all part and parcel of the economy.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then all hate the papppies, but some is deeply in love, so all is all right!.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah, you pro-govt is it? use cost to decide who shd use the road. if all the millionaires dont mind paying more than others, then the rest of us dont have to use the road. bear in mind, it is not just the millionaires that makes the economy grow. we are all part and parcel of the economy.

I not pro PAP gov. I always state that I neutral. Road jam complaint.What SG want?
If cannot afford to drive dont drive. Just like if cannot afford to buy Bungalow dont buy.

Then all hate the papppies, but some is deeply in love, so all is all right!.

The best decision by LKY is COE. But the worst and decision is stop at 2 policy.
I judge for my self not pro PAP.
I always support price increase for parking and road tax. Let the market decide if no one buying car the COE will drop.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
noted about the dirt bikes on the road, some used studded wheels and very prone to skidding on a rainy day, eg.

2011010401140423349_13182780.jpg