• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

With All The Busts The Sex Industry Booms

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would really love to see the same statistics for Singapore. Does anyone know if the numbers are available?

boom1.jpg

AUSTRALIANS spent $1.13 billion on prostitutes and strippers last year, business analysts say.

And despite concerns of rising fuel prices and a slowing economy the sex industry would grow at 8.1 per cent to $1.22 billion this financial year.

Neil Gilmore, owner of Gold Coast brothel Pentagon Grand, said he was confident there would always be demand for the world's oldest profession.

“In economic terms, the sex industry does enjoy so-called sticky consumption in that, like tobacco and alcohol, consumption levels remain relatively strong compared with other products during economic downturns,’’ Mr Gilmore said.

[MORE]

jw5

Loyal
Gold coast brothel?
I thought prostitution is not legal in the gold coast?

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro,
Every country has data on the oldest profession, just have to know where to find it.

My huble two cents.

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think the govt will release the stats for the vice trade. Else, inquiries will start n' we might just see some MP's names on the high end whore list of customers :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: