• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Have a good break and enjoy yourselves over the next few days. Yes, it's a pagan festival celebrating the winter solstice but still, let's have a jolly good time over here at the tropics just the same! Happy holidays!:thumbsup:

And let us all get pissed!:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What will an old fart like you be doing on Xmas eve? Just curious.
Same old shit every year, Christmas eve dinner, have my buddies and their wives or gfs over (these women folk need to have valid driving license). I supply ham on bone, stuffed turkey, roast beef, salads. They bring their choice of poison (alcohol). All will get stuffed and pissed. Ends at 4-5am. Christmas Day dinner, we repeat at one of their homes.

Oh, and we like to get sucked off too. Which girly mouth doing it doesn't matter, we're pissed and won't be able to recognise her anyway. :biggrin:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should not put all in your title, christmas is haram in islam. You do not want to offend them, I am sure.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amdl using Xmas as a leeson to flaunt her toa neh pork.
Gansiokbin using neigbhours harassment as a leeson to flaunt her oar terng neh pork.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amdl using Xmas as a leeson to flaunt her toa neh pork.
Gansiokbin using neigbhours harassment as a leeson to flaunt her oar terng neh pork.

Flaunt them while you can, before age and gravity turns them into these:

1653987705_2-titis-org-p-huge-saggy-granny-boobs-erotika-2.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merry Christmas!

Tiongs getting publicly cremated in China!

And in Shanghai too, not some rural hick town. :biggrin: