• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wishing All a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.
Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year. My best wishes for a Happy Holiday season and New Year of joy, peace, happiness and prosperity, an in the coming year....:smile::smile::smile:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whatever is beautiful. Whatever is meaningful. Whatever brings you happiness. May it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year. My best wishes for a Happy Holiday season and New Year of joy, peace, happiness and prosperity, an in the coming year....:smile::smile::smile:

Hi bro. May your new year be filled with success. Cheers!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Merry Christmas brother Chucky. May you enjoy a good prosperous year ahead. Cheers :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why so many greeting thread ??? :wink:

Festive season, never mind lah. Later if boss make noise, you infract him ok? :

Merry Christmas brother drifter. Hope all is well for you and your wife. Wishing you a good year ahead.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Festive season, never mind lah. Later if boss make noise, you infract him ok? :

Merry Christmas brother drifter. Hope all is well for you and your wife. Wishing you a good year ahead.

Ok later I inf boss .. Ok ? Bro merry Christmas to u and your love one too . Anyway , this Christmas I'm not going back India .. No money to buy air- ticket .

JavaMocco

Alfrescian
Loyal

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151243684436859"></param><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/10151243684436859" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1"></embed></object>.............

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Merry Xmas and happy new year

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Chucky and all, Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year. Best wishes for the new year to all forummers from the very North in Canada to the very South in New Zealand and everything in between.

To some it will your first Xmas and New Year and the start of a new life and a new beginning in a new country. The world is now your oyster. Make the most of it. Raise your kids and let them enjoy the freedom and choices and let them blossom to be individuals first who care about the world at large and the people in it. Enjoy the new frontier.

To those who have built a new life long ago in a new land, do write in and share your experiences.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Merry White Christmas Chucky. Huat Ah for 2013!

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Joy to the World..as always; awaiting for this Grand Finale to be sung in our church.
Cheers & all the best to every brother in this forum ! ! ! :wink: