• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wise words from a 7-11 auntie

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not that, i feel very stupid to voice out what's right against mighty pap, what do i get in return? more harrassment, so let them be, they are the best, keep it this way, dun disrupt and let them be.:rolleyes:

moreover,if i get arrested for seeking justice, my family and mum will feel saddest which i dun want them to be. i dun want to be unfilial.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's not that, i feel very stupid to voice out what's right against mighty pap, what do i get in return? more harrassment, so let them be, they are the best, keep it this way, dun disrupt and let them be.:rolleyes:

If everyone think like u.then really no hope.
everyone of us do our part.be it in any way.
to retain and defend every inch of our land that rightfully belong to singaporean.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will still vote for opposition but i dun want to be rambo anymore. enough of stress and i feel exhausted, i already waste more than 10 years trying to seek justice but leeder only side with cronies. let them be...i dun want to be unfilial.

If everyone think like u.then really no hope.
everyone of us do our part.be it in any way.
to retain and defend every inch of our land that rightfully belong to singaporean.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i changed my mind, i decided to vote for pap. they are really good, really very good...:rolleyes: