• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wisdom...i heard

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend A: I am on my road to enlightenment

Friend B: me too. My sex drive has been dropping. I used to ejaculate 12 times a week. Now just 8-10 times. :rolleyes:

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Li Ka-Shing: If You Are Reaching 40 Years Old and You Do Not Want to Be Poor
https://www.thecoffeeshoptrader.com...ease-take-at-least-1-minute-to-read-this.html

When you are 20 years old and do not have enough money, that’s normal.
If you are 30 years old, you need to work harder.
If you are 40, then you need to find the reason why.
Hong Kong’s Li Ka-Shing once said: Whether you are a man or a woman, if you want to succeed, this is what you have to do:

1. Stop believing in fantasy and Don’t believe everything in horoscope
Don’t believe in what you see in movies, it’s just an illusion. Only irrational and unrealistic people believe in movie fantasy. Your destiny is in your own hands.

2. Give yourself a goal and Know what to do
In the dead of the night, ask yourself, your future plans, and in what direction to achieve instead of doing nothing and wasting your time. Set a goal, one year, two years, five years, maybe you are not born rich, but through hard work, most of the time you will be able to change 70% of your destiny.

3. Show reciprocity
When your friends treat you a meal, don’t take it for granted. Remember to show reciprocity, or your reputation will get worse.

4. Find a true friend
Among your circle of friends, you must cultivate a confidant.

5. Do not talk behind people’s back
If you don’t like someone, just spend less time around them.

6. Spend less time on games
You can have a hobby but do in moderation. Because too much time spending on games will affect and occupy your success time.

7. Don’t be lazy to take action & Spend your time wisely
Go read some literary works, learn some business process, management practices, international affairs, legal knowledge. For some kind of thing or business, do not wait for others to do it, then say I could have thought of it. Do not wait for someone else to make money, then you want to do it. No one will wait for you.

8. Find a way
Way out, go out, there will always be a way. Difficulty, suffering, staying put is not a way.

9. What to do in life
Life, to do: Filial piety for the first, teach children to do good, being a harmonious husband and wife, equates to happy long years. However, these are not just a lip service. For the early years to do these, needs a lot of effort and hardships.

10. Maintain a presentable image
The society is judgemental. Unless you are an artist, please do not take the risk. Ensure that you give a clean, presentable image.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might need to brush up on maths here. Unless you began your 999 lease around the Middle Ages (e.g. 1200 - 1300), there is nothing much to worry about.

For 999 years, the day will still come because many started their lease in 1800s.