• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wire sibeh Twittering clever!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEW DELHI (AFP) - India's top-tweeting minister scrambled to save his career on Thursday after his wife exposed his alleged adultery on Twitter and revived a cricket scandal that led him to resign from cabinet in 2010.

The damaging quarrel began late Wednesday when a curious series of messages appeared on the Twitter account of suave thrice-married human resources minister Shashi Tharoor, seen by his two million followers.

They showed private exchanges purportedly between the 57-year-old (@shashitharoor) and Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar (@mehrtarar), in which she professed her love for him and he said his wife had discovered his affair.

Mr Tharoor quickly responded by saying his account had been "hacked", but furious wife Sunanda spoke to two newspapers overnight confirming herself as the author of the messages. "Our accounts have not been hacked and I have been sending out these tweets," Ms Sunanda told the Economic Times, adding to the Indian Express that she "100 percent" stood by the messages.

Ms Tarar denied having an affair with the former high-flying UN diplomat.

Mr Tharoor had to resign from his first ministerial post after revelations that then-girlfriend Ms Sunanda had been given a free stake in a new Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket team.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many of you have affairs and Twittering to exchange love messages?

Or SMS each other like nobody's business!!! There is no secret anymore!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
1044464_10151817777157115_348115795_n.jpg

An Indian minister's furious wife hacked his Twitter account to expose his alleged affair: http://bit.Iy/1m9Vc6l

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sms.jpg

154433_420338638035535_1242608086_n.jpg

Were there any mangoes involved?
l-78.jpg

Was PA involved and did public fund used for this overseas trips?
41192_1602153176094_5537254_n.jpg

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always find lovers - especially the illicit ones - very exciting.
Their passion is great and their courage very great.
They are prepared to throw in their towels for the sake of their fiery love!
I admire such people .Those who love and who are being loved are the luckiest people in the world.

I am sure many of our brothers have never experienced LOVE or have never been loved .This is one of the reasons why they are
so hateful and so full of anger, frustration and vulgarities. They are pathetic to say the least - utterly pathetic!!!