• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Winter olympic 2010 Vancouver

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Canada's Jessica Dube (top) and Bryce Davison practice for the Pairs competition at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 21, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Russia's Yuko Kavaguti (top) and Alexander Smirnov practice for the Pairs competition at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 21, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Germany's Maylin Hausch and Daniel Wende practice for the Pairs competition at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 21, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

610x.jpg

Japan's Daisuke Takahashi (L) takes a break during his practice session for the Men's competition at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 21, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

China's Zhang Dan (L) and Zhang Hao practice for the Pairs competition at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 21, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Yu Xiaoyang and Wang Chen of China practice for the Ice Dance competition at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 21, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Israel's Alexandra and Roman Zaretsky practice for the Ice Dance competition at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 21, 2010.​

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Ice Dance competition will be highlighted by a rematch between Olympic Champions Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir (CAN) and Olympic silver medallists Meryl Davis/Charlie White (USA).

If Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir can produce a perfect Spanish original dance, they are unbeatable.

normally i look at ice dance, i see leg going forward, backward, and then forward, the most boring part of figure skating competition. but when i saw their Spanish original dance, blow me away, the one in olympic is so good. The Meryl Davis and Charlie White Indian dance is nice too. Normally i find indian music very irrigating. but not that.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
610x.jpg

South Korea's Kim Yu-na smiles during a practice session for the women's competition at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 22, 2010.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

South Korea's Kim Yu-na practises for the women's competition at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 22, 2010​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Japan's Akiko Suzuki practises for the women's competition at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 22, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Italian team members pose for a photocall during the ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2010 on March 22, 2010 in Turin, Italy.

610x.jpg

Italian team members pose for a photocall during the ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2010 press conference on March 22, 2010 in Turin, Italy.

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Italian team members during the ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2010 press conference on March 22, 2010 in Turin, Italy.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

France's Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat perform during a Ice Dance practice session of the World Figure Skating Championships on March 22, 2010 at the Palavela ice-rink in Turin.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Italy's Anna Cappelini and Luca Lanotte perform during the Ice Dance compulsory dance competition of the World Figure Skating Championships on March 23, 2010 at the Palavela ice-rink in Turin.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Canada's Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir perform during the Ice Dance compulsory dance competition of the World Figure Skating Championships on March 23, 2010 at the Palavela ice-rink in Turin.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

France's Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat perform their compulsory dance program, at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin, Italy, Tuesday, March 23, 2010.​

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG so empty , no one show up to watch figure skating

they might be taking out compulsory dance in ice dance.

good riddance, it is so boring, but at least there is nice suit and dresses, but it is very boring.

Good that olympic champ came to turin. I like that they lost to amercian whole year and in the most important match, they nuke them and win GOLD.
going all out, that what i like about olympic figure skating. perfection or disaster.

most top figure skater did not show up. it is like this all the time.

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/events
check if you can see this.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Jessica Dube and Bryce Davison of Canada compete in the Pairs short program during the 2010 ISU World Figure Skating Championships on March 23, 2010 in Turin, Italy.

610x.jpg

No Kiss!​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
x610.jpg
x610.jpg

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Pang Qing and Tong Jian of China perform during the Pairs short program event at the World Figure Skating Championships in Turin March 23, 2010.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany compete in the Pairs short program during the 2010 ISU World Figure Skating Championships on March 23, 2010 in Turin, Italy.

x610.jpg
x610.jpg

Robin : Open sesame..
Aliona: Hello.. I am behind.​