• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Winning Soccer Betting Tips Daily !

Sports

Alfrescian
Loyal
Www.SuperSportAsia.Webs.Com

Visit our site to know more how you can join us today and Special Rates for New members if you indicate in the SMS you know us from Sammyboy forum

Thursday%20Jackpot%20parley.JPG

la%204-1%20wins.JPG

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL you been banned from the sex forum and many ppl are looking for you cos your tips are all crap!

You actually ask ppl to pay you for shitty tips.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah, how shitty? :eek::eek:

You go to the sex forum's gambling section and see threads about blacksea which is his nick over there. Tons of complaints. His tips are even worse than ppl who give them for free. I sms him to try out cos he will allow you to try out his tips for free for 1 week but i didn't follow them but took note of them and noticed most of them were wrong.